The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Term??

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    I think your pretty naive if you think none of the liberals here on RTF's POTUS would not want to see a third Obama term.

Oh, and trout, yea okay whatever.
    I am a firm believer in term limits for all elected officials and once their time is up, their salary stops. They can go back to the workforce and earn their salaries just like every other working man or woman.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    What planet did you just arrive from?
    Same one you come from. I do not put anything past this clown Obama when it comes to stomping on our constitution. To him it appears to be nothing more than a pesky piece of paper that is in the way of his agenda. Call me crazy for thinking that, I couldn't give one fart one way or the other what folks think.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Following that "logic", did you oppose GW's reelection as being a third Bush term?
    NOt the same thing. Father and son vs Husband and wife. HIllary acted like a President not a first lady at times. Remember Hillarycare?
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    NOt the same thing. Father and son vs Husband and wife. HIllary acted like a President not a first lady at times. Remember Hillarycare?
    I don't follow. She is not Bill, therefore, she is eligible for 2 terms if the election goes her way. Same with the Bush family. If Jeb gets elected, he can do 2 terms like his brother.

There will be no third term. BO or Michelle. Don't get yer panties bunched. Chances are neither Hillary nor Jeb will make it to the final wire either. Let's make it through 2014 before we start speculating on 2016. Things change, and sometimes change fast. Sometimes not so fast.
    Lets concentrate instead on testudines, wild horses, feral cattle, and some of the most inhospitable range land imaginable.
    Let's not overlook the cost of drugs...The relative attractiveness of internet news anchors...Shootings, stabbings...Civil war...
    gun grabbing...sports...Benghazi...Elmo...finance reform...did I say wars...Let's not forget 'cuteness'....
    Is it any wonder that the elected reps ignore us....JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    are you familiar with the united states constitution?
    Thanks to it that is one thing we don't have to worry about
    fdr .................................................. .................................................. ..........................
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Are you saying that because the Bush family are Republicans that it is ok, but Bill and Hillary can't because they are Democrats? That's my translation anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    Are you saying that because the Bush family are Republicans that it is ok, but Bill and Hillary can't because they are Democrats? That's my translation anyway.
    S Head, what part of the difference between husband-wife and father-son don't you understand?z
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    S Head, what part of the difference between husband-wife and father-son don't you understand?z
    The part I don't understand is why is it ok for father and sons but not husband and wife. They are individuals and individuals can be elected to president for 2 terms. Explain please.

Using this logic Junior could probably run again since he seldom acted like a President while in office.