The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Health insurance premiums decrease by $2500

Default Health insurance premiums decrease by $2500

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/07/su...vD=1248,657751

Shocking! Who could have anticipated this? So let me get this straight. We require the insurance companies to add various coverages to policies in order to meet new minimum requirements. We restrict companies from charging more in premiums to people who cost more in health care. How could we possibly have known that this would result in higher premiums?
    But they said that more people would be insured, coverage would be better and premiums would go down. But, but, but ...Hope and Change! It has to be those mean old insurance companies and Republicans that did this.
    Matt McKenzie

It takes as long as it takes. Sometimes longer.

"It is better to own a $50,000 dog and have an old truck and crummy equipment than to own $50,000 worth of new equipment and a crummy dog..." EdA

Shocked I tell you, I'm just shocked. Your right though, the progressive liberals will just blame the R's for not embracing socialized medicine and insurance companies as being greedy. They just cannot come to terms with the fact that this law isn't working as was advertised when it was shoved down our throats.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

In 35+ years in the health insurance business I have never ever seen a State or Federal mandate reduce premiums or expenses including both claim costs as well as administrative expenses. How could they?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    In 35+ years in the health insurance business I have never ever seen a State or Federal mandate reduce premiums or expenses including both claim costs as well as administrative expenses. How could they?
    Your post sort of reminds me of an article I read many years back in a Farm magazine ( I think ). Anyhow a farmer was quoted as saying "a dollar can't go to washinton D. C. and turn around and come back still being worth a dollar".
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Your post sort of reminds me of an article I read many years back in a Farm magazine ( I think ). Anyhow a farmer was quoted as saying "a dollar can't go to washinton D. C. and turn around and come back still being worth a dollar".
    Depends where you live. I just read somewhere that every dollar Oklahoma sends to Washington, comes back $1.30.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    Depends where you live. I just read somewhere that every dollar Oklahoma sends to Washington, comes back $1.30.

JS
    Mine never have Or else somebody else got them.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~