The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trainer in wisconsin

Sharon Potter is in Wisconsin Rapids, Red Branch Kennels.
    Pam
    Roughwater Stacked & Packed, "Babe," MH, CD, RN, CGC, WDQ

Erin Kendrigan, Mioak's Retrievers. Dousman WI

There is a good trainer (careful building of skills and understanding of working with young green pup) that is going to be using my property once in a while. If you write me personally I can find the phone for you. I just arrived back from GA and am in the midst of unpacking so can't find much of anything right now. I am going to be working with this trainer with my new pup one day a week. I watched her train last season here. I live a little west of Oshkosh and highway 41. I have groomed training land and ponds. I am not leaving my pup either as I will be doing all of its training. I am guessing that working with this trainer might be a very good setting for your wife's concerns. Those first months make a difference as a foundation. I can give you some material to read and get started as I have no idea of what your background is with retrievers.

Please write me personally at the email mf96nfc@centurytel.net below as I seldom remember to look at PMs. It is also in my signature below.

Marilyn

Marilyn J Fender, PhD
    Windstorm Retrievers - Wisconsin and Georgia
    Home of 1996 NFC FC AFC Storm’s Riptide Star and birthplace to completing QAA of 2000 CNAFC CFC CAFC Quik Windstorm
    mf96nfc@centurytel.net and nfcrascal@centurytel.net
    Last edited by Marilyn Fender; 04-10-2014 at 09:58 AM.

Senior Member Twin Willows Labs's Avatar

It might be a bit of a drive for you, but there is a trainer in Delavan that I work with who does a great job tailoring the training to the dog and owner. He has been phenomenal about working with me regarding appointments. I do leave my dog with him, but there are others that travel. I suspect Ms. Bledsoe may know who I am referring to also. PM me if you would like his info.
    "If you're too busy to duck hunt, you're too busy" - Jase Robertson
    "You're going hunting again? In this weather?" - My fiance

Twin Willows Lil Miss Zoey JH
    Soon to be the next big thing.
    Andrew's Baby Saint
    The queen bee. Old and deaf. My version of the once-in-a-lifetime dog. I regret not sharing her with the world.

I just picked up my young dog from his winter trip down south with John Ketzner. I'm very happy with what was accomplished in 3 months. He really cares about the dogs.

I drop my girl off at John Ketzners today! I have heard great things about John!