The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama's stepford wife resigns

Default Obama's stepford wife resigns

Good riddens to Sebelius. I wonder if she really resigned or was fired. No matter.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

One will never know. But sure seems fishy.

On a positive note, Liz Cheney withdrew her Senate bid today. Unfishy, well except for her resident fishing license...
    Last edited by JDogger; 04-10-2014 at 08:39 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    On a positive note, Liz Cheney withdrew her Senate bid today. Unfishy, well except for her resident fishing license...
    One of the really nice things about a lot of money in campaigns is that the folks spending it
    want to spend it on someone who is a winner. Though I have always smiled at the D's for their
    envy of her dad's popularity & their wish they had someone of his stature in their ranks.

That's not an endorsement on cheney's behalf, it just shows how sad the D bench is .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Just maybe.. next.. Obama... surely he and his family need another long vacation.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Good riddens to Sebelius. I wonder if she really resigned or was fired. No matter.
    Everybody's is reading her the wrong way. She is pulling a Johnny Carson. He was on top when he retired from the late-night show and thus went out as a winner. She is doing the same. Obama care is up and running so smoothly that she don't want any small hiccups to ruin her reputation of such a good program. She doesn't want to look like a Brett Favre.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    Everybody's is reading her the wrong way. She is pulling a Johnny Carson. He was on top when he retired from the late-night show and thus went out as a winner. She is doing the same. Obama care is up and running so smoothly that she don't want any small hiccups to ruin her reputation of such a good program. She doesn't want to look like a Brett Favre.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

She was fired so that she can be the scapegoat for the train wreck of a rollout. It's the seventh law of thermodynamics- heat on her is heat off of Obama. To be fair, based on the rollout, I think that they are doing the right thing in firing her. Implementing Obamacare may have been an impossible task, but building a functional website is not, especially with a 3 year timeline and almost unlimited funding. Her department was responsible and they failed to deliver.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

I'm not exactly proud to call her a native of my fine state.

Don't suppose she could take her ACA with her, now that would be a real 'Johnny Carson'!