The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Feds try take over not verified

Starjack - They have but many here simply choose not to see the truth and prefer to believe all the conspiracy bs.

Nice CBO report today on Obamacare by the way. Costs and projections are lower than expected.

The rest of the topics have been covered in great detail for a long time but the topics never go away. The powers that be have to keep the base motivated. The coverage of the Nevada story on right wing media is impressive. The fact that Republican leaders are touting this rancher as some sort of patriotic freedom loving hero in New Hampshire speeches despite 3 court orders against him tells me a lot about how far right the party has drifted.
    Last edited by Henry V; 04-15-2014 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Really?
    You have a list of none "fringe" Rephblicans?
    I might answer if I understood your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    I might answer if I understood your question.
    OK, Ill play.

You said the Republican party has been taken over by the "right wing fringe."

I am asking for your list of non "right wing fringe" Republicans.
    Because it seems anyone to the right of Mao is an extremist to you.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    This is the biggest load of crap I've seen hit POTUS so far.

You people are scary.
    LOL...put "some people" and I'll buy you a beer on that one....
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    OK, Ill play.

You said the Republican party has been taken over by the "right wing fringe."

I am asking for your list of non "right wing fringe" Republicans.
    Because it seems anyone to the right of Mao is an extremist to you.
    Anyone that has been called a RINO on these boards. Do a search you will find them.

Does anyone really know the triggering event that caused such a dramatic response by the federal government? A land deal for the Chines Solar Power company doesn't justify the governments action.

It seems to me a few US Marshalls or whoever could have waited for Mr Bundy to come home for dinner and arrest him without all the hoopla. It could have and should have been done year ago.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Let the views of others educate and inform you, but let your decisions be a product of your own conclusions. (Jim Rohn)

A week of Bundy with 200 agents, just using a average 50k a year, and the government has already spent about 200k. This is just is wages alone to get back 1m, but we spent 600m website which was a debacle.

The CBO has been revised a number of times. Each time it has went up and now it has went down one time. Newton's law of gravity still is true.
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 04-15-2014 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryJ View Post
    Does anyone really know the triggering event that caused such a dramatic response by the federal government? A land deal for the Chines Solar Power company doesn't justify the governments action.

It seems to me a few US Marshalls or whoever could have waited for Mr Bundy to come home for dinner and arrest him without all the hoopla. It could have and should have been done year ago.
    Arrest Bundy on what count? I wasn't aware of any arrest warrent when this all started, what was the offense?

I have stayed off both threads till now because this stuff is happening right up the road from me...I cant believe all the info and CRAP that is being put out there...I have done my research from local sources including the BLM,since I have dealt with them from being in the golf business here in town (90% of the golf courses were built on BLM land, but thats a different topic)

Here is the bottom line as I know it from a local Nevada resident...

1. Nevada does not want to accept the money from Bundy

2. Bundy knows that and only wants to pay the State which he knows wont collect...

3. Bundy refuses to acknowledge and pay the Feds

4. the desert tortoise stuff is a ruse...I have been to a similar area in California cordoned off for the tortoise and it is better equipped than many state parks, including electronic fences with sub terranian sensors so they wont cross the highway...Even the illegal, err undocumented aliens cant cross the fence...Maybe they should think about installing thus type of fence at the border

5. the amount of outside agitators,militia and wannabees, that have descended in Bunkerville is scary..There are more guys just looking to cap someone ,anyone, friend or foe...That is why the FEDS backed away

Bundy is a freeloader, even the NV cattlemans assoc. says so.....but now he is like the OWS crowd just daring somebody, anybody to arrest him..If he keeps it up someone is likely to cap him....

Bundy knows NV aint gonna do crap, especially at the local and county level...

This is bureaucracy at its finest
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

watched the local news feed with a local reporter and Bundy was milking all the media time he could get. He was boldly saying he would surrender to the Clark County Sherriff, but he knows the sheriff is going thru a re election campaign and wont even comment on the situation, and meanwhile the media and idiots like Sean Hannity are busy giving this guy exactly what he wants...ATTENTION..and glossing over the fact that he doesnt own the land and its no longer Open Range with Costner and Duvall
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"