The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Feds try take over not verified

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Arrest Bundy on what count? I wasn't aware of any arrest warrent when this all started, what was the offense?
    If you fail to pay the government its due at some point it is not uncommon to be arrested or least be summons to a court appearance. I figured after 20 years of non payment and several years of trespassing that would be a no brainer. Obviously that was a mistake. I should have known better too since Al Sharpton is reported to owe millions in taxes and he isn't being arrested.
    What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Doesn't the bogus reverand Al sharpton who was actually an informant owe the IRS millions in back taxes.
    Didn't Harry Ried take 17 thousand dollars of his campaign contributions and give it to his grand daughter to buy jewelry

Where are the snipers and helicopters circling their house.
    People are frustrated with this legalized crime syndicate known as the u.s.government and are taking a stand against them. I don't know if Bundy is right or wrong but I do know our government is efd up. They need to clen their own house first.
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    LOL...put "some people" and I'll buy you a beer on that one....

OK, some people are scary!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Doesn't the bogus reverand Al sharpton who was actually an informant owe the IRS millions in back taxes.
    Didn't Harry Ried take 17 thousand dollars of his campaign contributions and give it to his grand daughter to buy jewelry

Where are the snipers and helicopters circling their house.
    People are frustrated with this legalized crime syndicate known as the u.s.government and are taking a stand against them. I don't know if Bundy is right or wrong but I do know our government is efd up. They need to clen their own house first.
    Pete
    I'm not a really big fan of Sharpton but I do get a kick out of the guy. I would guess if he just told the feds to pound sand he'd be sitting in jail right now, but as you can see from the article he was actively trying to pay it off and contesting what he didn't believe he owed through the courts - proper channels. Here is an article I found on the topic. Imagine if he had brought in a bunch of armed black militia types and had a standoff with them.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/24545747/n.../#.U0582151Eks

Since his earliest activist days Sharpton has been under constant scrutiny of the FBI, I bet they have one heck of a thick file on the guy. You're kidding yourself if you think that the feds hate good old boy ranchers and they just love that Sharpton guy.

Big jumps in donations, incomeOver the past year, Sharpton's lawyers and the staff of his nonprofit group, the National Action Network, have been negotiating with the federal government over the size of his debt, which they dispute. The group has also been trying to pay off tens of thousands of dollars it owes for failing to properly maintain workers compensation and unemployment insurance.
    Charles King, the organization's interim executive director, said both Sharpton and the group he leads were unprepared for their rise in stature in recent years and had trouble dealing with big jumps in donations and income.

He said the organization has new accountants and a new administrative team, and the group recently finally filed long-overdue tax returns.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    the desert tortoise stuff is a ruse...I have been to a similar area in California cordoned off for the tortoise and it is better equipped than many state parks, including electronic fences with sub terranian sensors so they wont cross the highway...Even the illegal, err undocumented aliens cant cross the fence...Maybe they should think about installing thus type of fence at the border
    Yep…..that's an unbelievable set up down there (that no one gets to see)

Bundy is a freeloader, even the NV cattlemans assoc. says so…..
    Every Ag community in the US will have a restaurant where all the farmers/ranchers meet for pre-dawn coffee and there is ALWAYS one Bundy (and son) that when he leaves every one just shakes their heads and give a joint "ah geez"

This is bureaucracy at its finest
    Agreed……thanks for a great post Bon

Quote Originally Posted by GaryJ View Post
    If you fail to pay the government its due at some point it is not uncommon to be arrested or least be summons to a court appearance.
    Not how BLM works……they refuse to renew your other permits until you're paid in full and if that doesn't work, they seize assets AND refuse to renew additional leases/permits.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Heard it explained as the redefinition of the land by the BLM and made the land illegal to even graze cattle upon. The government would not issue a grazing permit. They were only issuing fines not charging fees. This could be right or wrong.

Now, if the scenario is correct it reminds me of a issue a friend went through 3 years ago. He lived in a PUD of about 30 homes in the half to 1 million range. The farmer which sold the property, to the developer, had purchased it from a individual which had a tax lien from the state of Ohio from the 1940s of $400. His neighbor tried to refinance his home and the title company found this tax lien. This is unusual in itself since title companies usually never search this far back. Thus the bank would not allow him to refinance the property until the lien was taken off the property. For a few months they tried to pay the 400 dollar lien off and clean up the mess with their original title company. The state would and yet to accept the payment. To this day every house, in this PUD, has this lien.

My friend and his wife almost got a divorce over this issue because of his insisting to sell the house. This was after 3-4 months of watching the fight between the state, other neighbors becoming involved, lawyers and their original title company. They only lived in the house for about a year because of building it. When it sold the bank which did the closing only did a title opinion and it is some else's problem as he says.

I would bet if the state would show up they would say that $400 is now worth $XXX. Then since these are pretty nice homes the spin would be, these people can afford to pay arbitrary $XXX amount the state has set. However, you will never hear about all the money which they have spent trying to pay off the $400 over the past 3 years.

Where would you stand on this today?
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 04-16-2014 at 10:13 AM.

I am not sure about the action of the Bundy's and I am not surprised that the Fed's totally over reacted, especially with the Administration in office now!

But....

Dingy Harry Reid's and the Chinese deal...

as always, follow the money..and Reid's hands will be dirty! It was reported that Harry Reid's son (Local Lawyer and Politician) wants the land for an energy plant, which turns out to be for a Chinese deal Harry Reid has been working on ... The BLM is headed by former Harry Reid's senior policy adviser Neil Kornz.
    The thing smells like old raw fish to me.....but I do like the way you 'Libs' jumped out of the tree when this was posted.....

One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Thats why I waited and did my research, before commenting...the junk between what is being shown Nationally and what is being reported locally almost makes one wonder if they are reporting on the same news story...its almost comical...almost
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    I am not sure about the action of the Bundy's and I am not surprised that the Fed's totally over reacted, especially with the Administration in office now!

But....

Dingy Harry Reid's and the Chinese deal...

as always, follow the money..and Reid's hands will be dirty! It was reported that Harry Reid's son (Local Lawyer and Politician) wants the land for an energy plant, which turns out to be for a Chinese deal Harry Reid has been working on ... The BLM is headed by former Harry Reid's senior policy adviser Neil Kornz.
    The thing smells like old raw fish to me.....but I do like the way you 'Libs' jumped out of the tree when this was posted.....
    Gotta love you Swampy.
    You never fail to amaze and entertain with your gullibility, coupled with your arrogance and ridicule of the actual facts. You swallowing hook line and sinker fake BS posted by spin doctors. Then you proceed to mock others for not buying the fake BS that you get duped into believing.

The really endearing part is how you proudly prance around and mock others, while being completely oblivious to the loads of egg all over your mocking face

I gotta ask are you and Uncle Bill actually the same person?