The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Joe Biden at Boston Memorial "America Never Stands Down"

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Can we agree that if you and I were there, and we knew this hurricane was coming, we would not have waited for the President, whoever he/she was/is, to come save us?

I am not the smartest guy in the world but I think I could have figured this one out!!!
    Yes, that we can agree on. Can we agree that when 1800 Americans are dead from a Natural disaster and thousands are in need of help an actual leader wouldn't stay on vacation?

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I'm sure there is a question in there somewhere (I see a question mark). Could've we saved 4 lives in Benghazi? Maybe, although I doubt it. Could have we saved a few hundred lives in New Orleans given the fact that we new it was coming ahead of time? The answer is obviously yes, but that would've required our leader to give up his vacation, something he obviously was unwilling to do and even after we had a thousand people dead he decided in was in the public's best interest that he attend a birthday party and then return to his vacation instead of doing anything. Inept leadership at its best.
    Really, they knew the levees were going to break and flood 3/4 of the city? We got through the storm fine. It was an inept Gov. and Mayor playing politics that got people killed. Supplies were lined up waiting to come in but were turned away. It was a complete mess and huge learining experience for all involved Govt. and citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Yes, that we can agree on. Can we agree that when 1800 Americans are dead from a Natural disaster and thousands are in need of help an actual leader wouldn't stay on vacation?
    We can, but that didn't happen.
    The disturbing thing is that you know that didn't happen.
    The insinuation that he was not aware of what was going on and didn't care and did nothing is fraudulent.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by rboudet View Post
    Really, they knew the levees were going to break and flood 3/4 of the city? We got through the storm fine. It was an inept Gov. and Mayor playing politics that got people killed. Supplies were lined up waiting to come in but were turned away. It was a complete mess and huge learining experience for all involved Govt. and citizens.
    What do you know about it, you act like you live there or something!!!

Clearly those in MN know more about what happened in LA than the people in LA that lived through it!!!
    Last edited by road kill; 04-17-2014 at 03:51 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis