The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Will Putin do for us....

  1. #1
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,316

    Default Will Putin do for us....

    what we have been unable to do for ourselves? All the other stories may soon pale, and we might have to put aside all other partisan considerations.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    1,320

    Default

    What would that be, get rid of the idiot in the White House? Make it official and finish turning us in to a socialist state?
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

  3. #3
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    What would that be, get rid of the idiot in the White House? Make it official and finish turning us in to a socialist state?
    No. Try again.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  4. #4
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    what we have been unable to do for ourselves? All the other stories may soon pale, and we might have to put aside all other partisan considerations.
    If I read both literally and also in between the lines, I would say its a possibility..But I am afraid that many are so ambivalent that they may not realize it

    As far as putting aside our partisan differences, I will have to say I am very skeptical. I only see the divide growing wider based on what I see here on POTUS
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  5. #5
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    If I read both literally and also in between the lines, I would say its a possibility..But I am afraid that many are so ambivalent that they may not realize it. Between, Bon. Between.

    As far as putting aside our partisan differences, I will have to say I am very skeptical. I only see the divide growing wider based on what I see here on POTUS
    Potus is but a microcoism. I'll be as oblique as other posters... OK?

    besides dinner will take an hour
    Last edited by JDogger; 04-22-2014 at 08:33 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  6. #6
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    Hang on to Alaska!
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  7. #7
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Hang on to Alaska!
    If we have to lose Alaska to lose Sarah, let it be done,,,She might look good shirtless and horseback ...

    PS. We could make an RTF PP bracket, Then we could all understand....
    Last edited by JDogger; 04-22-2014 at 09:50 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  8. #8
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    If we have to lose Alaska to lose Sarah, let it be done,,,She might look good shirtless and horseback ...

    PS. We could make an RTF PP bracket, Then we could all understand....
    Dont be giving away my summer fishing spot...the Kenai is about as much fun as it gets...give em SP but Alaska stays
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  9. #9
    Senior Member Cowtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Potus is but a microcoism. I'll be as oblique as other posters... OK?

    besides dinner will take an hour
    Oblique? Lol you mean obscure?

  10. #10
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowtown View Post
    Oblique? Lol you mean obscure?
    Sorry, I meant obtuse. But I wansn't responding to you, so no worry...
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •