The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Barkley

Default Charles Barkley

Charles Barkley has stated the NBA is a black league. This is just as racist as the owner of the Clippers. Why is Barkley's comments not all over the media? Why is the POTUS not making comments against Barkley's comments?

Double standard raises its head again.

My rant is over

Richard

Probably because Charles Barkley is a republican.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Probably because Charles Barkley is a republican.
    No.... Charles Barkley is an idiot.
    Bill Davis

the round mound of rebound has not been a republican for a very long time. he has more than once made rants against and do you all recall the Dan Quail golf situation? I think Quail ran away in tears????
    anywho..... the Chuckster aint no republican...

just the facts Buzz
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    the round mound of rebound has not been a republican for a very long time. he has more than once made rants against and do you all recall the Dan Quail golf situation? I think Quail ran away in tears????
    anywho..... the Chuckster aint no republican...

just the facts Buzz

I went looking and I see you're right. He used to be Republican I guess. At least I recall seeing him do an interview and claiming to be one. But there is this:

Charles Barkley: "I Was a Republican Until They Lost Their Minds"

The Round Mound of Rebound, who only a few years ago was rumored to be a top Republican contender for governor of Alabama, has defected.Barkley made is Democratic proclivities known after John "Don't Call Me Cougar" Mellencamp offended former veep Dan "I Spell it'Potatoe'" Quayle by dedicating a recent performance to: "all the poor people who've been ignored by the current administration."
    "He's right," Sir Charles said in an recent interview. "The word conservative means discriminatory practically. It's a form of political discrimination. What do the Republicans run on? Against gay marriage and for a war that makes no sense. A war that was based on faulty intelligence. That's all they ever talk about. That and immigration. Another discriminatory argument for political gain."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...#ixzz30BewjArl
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

"For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Well if Buzz is throwing his hat in with Barkley, that tells me a little more about Buzz...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Well if Buzz is throwing his hat in with Barkley, that tells me a little more about Buzz...
    Actually I can't stand Barkley. Especially as a life long Pistons fan. I'm just aggravated to see him used as a distraction away from the racism of guys like the Clippers owner and Cliven Bundy.

Edit:

Oh, and I did enjoy posting up that little article because I too believe that Republicans have lost their minds. I actually used to be a registered republican. When I lived in Cincinnati back during the '90's I went door to door and put up yard and roadside signs for republican candidates. But like Charles, I came to the conclusion that they had lost their minds. Reading here on a regular basis just reinforces that belief.
    Last edited by Buzz; 04-28-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    .... I came to the conclusion that they had lost their minds. Reading here on a regular basis just reinforces that belief.

I agree!
    My mind is lost.
    but in 925 days, the first Tuesday in November, I am going to find it
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    I agree!
    My mind is lost.
    but in 925 days, the first Tuesday in November, I am going to find it
    Yes Sir, there will be plenty of dem butt hurt around come November 2016. I also think 2010 will pale in comparison with this years mid term and 2014 be a thumping on the democratic party of the likes never before seen.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

In the sense that 80 % of the NBA is made up of Black Athletes it's true. Is that racist? I suppose if we were color blind we would say the NBA is made up of 100 % great athletes.

The owner of the Clippers is an old fool. He is a racist who has made millionaires of those he does not like or respect. He is a contradiction for the NBA. The stands are full of White Americans who love Basketball played by great athletes who happen to be Black. If Donald Sterling did not own an NBA team I doubt he would pay for a ticket.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith