The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Barkley

No it got worse because a black man is in the white house. No way a black man can be smarter than you and be president or have college degrees that you don't have. He is a fake because he is black.

See years ago slaves gave dumbas$s someone they could point too as dumber than them. Today white trash points to hispanics as being less than them.

So lets say Obama sucks, worst president ever, when in private you call him something else.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    No it got worse because a black man is in the white house. No way a black man can be smarter than you and be president or have college degrees that you don't have. He is a fake because he is black.

See years ago slaves gave dumbas$s someone they could point too as dumber than them. Today white trash points to hispanics as being less than them.

So lets say Obama sucks, worst president ever, when in private you call him something else.
    That is the problem with the far left. You always assume you know what others on the right think and say when really you have no freaking clue!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    That is the problem with the far left. You always assume you know what others on the right think and say when really you have no freaking clue!
    Not to mention how the far left treats and the names they call Black conservatives...................The real racists have been brought to light in the last 6 years.

No it got worse because a black man is in the white house.
    if: we accept your premise that, 1) racism is worse now than six years ago(even though america elected a black man TWICE) and, 2) it is only the "ignorant white trash" who disagree with our president and his policies(and as a result disagree with you) and do so only because of the color of his skin.

then: it follows logically that the increase in racism could impact the role of women in government in an inverse fashion and hillary clinton could carry the "ignorant white trash" demographic in the next presidential election. here is how i see the thinking in the simple minds of IWT voters, 1) "well boys we done proved a danged ol' black man could be a president, hell, a woman can't be no worse!" 2) "well boys, at least she's white!"

i trust we all fit your profile mike!
    john mccallie

You know, I try to keep my part of the discourse civil, but I have finally just had it with the poorly written, badly spelled, grammatically incorrect crap that regularly flows from your keyboard. You seem to think that you know what is in the hearts of all who disagree with your "enlightened" positions. Well, I speak English VERY well and am TELLING you that I care not whether Obama is Black, Brown, Yellow, or any other possible skin color. I didn't vote for him because in general, I like our country, and I believe that the FUNDAMENTAL principles on which it is based are sound. When I hear someone running for president start talking about FUNDAMENTALLY changing our country, I have to take him at his word. I don't believe that we need fundamental change. Barak Obama could never have been elected if he hadn't been black, and I wouldn't have voted for someone from my own family if they were espousing the pure horse sht that comprised Obama's platform. Your posts just put me in such a foul mood that I simply can't take it any longer. I have never resorted to ad-homenim statements on here before, but having been an equine photographer for many years, I can say that if there is one thing I can recognize it's a pure Jackass. You are on ignore for me.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    You know, I try to keep my part of the discourse civil, but I have finally just had it with the poorly written, badly spelled, grammatically incorrect crap that regularly flows from your keyboard. You seem to think that you know what is in the hearts of all who disagree with your "enlightened" positions. Well, I speak English VERY well and am TELLING you that I care not whether Obama is Black, Brown, Yellow, or any other possible skin color. I didn't vote for him because in general, I like our country, and I believe that the FUNDAMENTAL principles on which it is based are sound. When I hear someone running for president start talking about FUNDAMENTALLY changing our country, I have to take him at his word. I don't believe that we need fundamental change. Barak Obama could never have been elected if he hadn't been black, and I wouldn't have voted for someone from my own family if they were espousing the pure horse sht that comprised Obama's platform. Your posts just put me in such a foul mood that I simply can't take it any longer. I have never resorted to ad-homenim statements on here before, but having been an equine photographer for many years, I can say that if there is one thing I can recognize it's a pure Jackass. You are on ignore for me.
    Got to say I agree with most of this. Skin color is not even considered when I vote. It has no importance in
    my mind and heart. I will not vote for a man who happens to be a very good actor and even better at giving an outstanding speech.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Got to say I agree with most of this. Skin color is not even considered when I vote. It has no importance in
    my mind and heart. I will not vote for a man who happens to be a very good actor and even better at giving an outstanding speech.

Charly, he's not even a good actor. Anyone that wanted could have seen what he was up to.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Thank goodness Ronald Reagan wasnt that good of an actor...How tough could it be to play the Gipper or be a sidekick to Bonzo
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Say what you want to say but I have heard the N word more than ever in reference to Obama since he took office.

I have been told he did not really have college degrees since noone has seen his transcripts.

I get almost daily an email in bad taste becasuse he is black.

Couple all that with the fact he is a democrat and wala racism shines through loud and clear.

Point is, it has never gone away....just now has been more obvious!

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Need anymore be said