The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 239

Thread: Judicial Watch: Benghazi Documents Point to White House on Misleading Talking Points

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaBayDog View Post
    I never said there were not warnings. I said it was ridiculous to think that GWB himself was responsible ffor ignoring a single Intel report on some guys taking flight lessons.

    I really could care less what you believe about my 6 years in the Marine Corps. Its obvious by the fact you didn't have a clue the FISA law even existed prior to 9/11 that you simply regurgitate the latest liberal taking point. We are discussing Obama's failures and lies. Ancient history is not really relevant other than to deflect blame from your hero BHO!
    You ever heard Truman's quote; "The buck stops here"? Who do you think should be held responsible for the campaiogn, based on false and misleading Intel, to convince America to enter costly useless wars?

    What makes you think I wasn't aware of the FISA law? I obviously understand it better than you or the Bush admin!! Your own post stated that the 911 Commission stated the Bush Admin mis applied that law. You seem to give them a pass based on their ignorance or mis application.

    I'm not so free to give passes for claimed ignorance; regardless of party affilliation!!!! Particularily when those lies and misapplications cost 100,000's of lives, trillions of dollars and lost personal freedoms!!

    You claim that I am biased by "Liberal MSM media" There are lies spun by both the right and the left!! Our duty as good Americans is to see through the lies and hold the wrong doers responsible However unlike you, I prefer to deal in facts, not partisan propoganda.
    Yet you keep spinning right wing media lies while accusing me of what it is that YOU ARE DOING!!!

    The facts are clear that Valerie Plame was a covert operative. It was confirmed by the CIA themselves
    The facts are clear that GWB was wrong about WMD. It was confirmed by GWB himself!!

    Yet here a decade later you keep espousing those lies spewed by the cover up spin doctors even after they have been debunked by the sources themselves.
    I would ask why you continue to believe and trust sources that lie to you
    You have lost credibility with me and I'm finished with this.

    Stick your head back in the sand regards....

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    You ever heard Truman's quote; "The buck stops here"? Who do you think should be held responsible for the campaiogn, based on false and misleading Intel, to convince America to enter costly useless wars?

    What makes you think I wasn't aware of the FISA law? I obviously understand it better than you or the Bush admin!! Your own post stated that the 911 Commission stated the Bush Admin mis applied that law. You seem to give them a pass based on their ignorance or mis application.

    I'm not so free to give passes for claimed ignorance; regardless of party affilliation!!!! Particularily when those lies and misapplications cost 100,000's of lives, trillions of dollars and lost personal freedoms!!

    You claim that I am biased by "Liberal MSM media" There are lies spun by both the right and the left!! Our duty as good Americans is to see through the lies and hold the wrong doers responsible However unlike you, I prefer to deal in facts, not partisan propoganda.
    Yet you keep spinning right wing media lies while accusing me of what it is that YOU ARE DOING!!!

    The facts are clear that Valerie Plame was a covert operative. It was confirmed by the CIA themselves
    The facts are clear that GWB was wrong about WMD. It was confirmed by GWB himself!!

    Yet here a decade later you keep espousing those lies spewed by the cover up spin doctors even after they have been debunked by the sources themselves.
    I would ask why you continue to believe and trust sources that lie to you
    You have lost credibility with me and I'm finished with this.

    Stick your head back in the sand regards....
    Post 45 in response to may stating there was a wall between the agencies you asked if I had documentation indicating you were clueless of the law. It was technically a misapplication but had nothing to do with bush. It was misapplied since 1978. Agencies due to the fear of being in violation of the law put up the walls on all communication between military and civilian agencies. This concept escapes you because you didn't know it existed. It is also well documented if you chose to educate yourself. Ignorance is bliss though so just keep that head in the sand.

  3. #123
    Senior Member Gerry Clinchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    Chaffetz Enters Email Into Testimony Showing Clinton Aids Knew Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack


    BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
    May 1, 2014 2:11 pm


    Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R., Utah) entered a new email into testimony concerning Benghazi Thursday morning at the House Oversight Committee. The email reveals the State Department, including Clinton aids, knew Benghazi was a terror attack in the immediate aftermath.


    The email, sent on September 12, 2012 at 12:46 pm – just hours after the Benghazi attacks – was addressed to Victoria Nuland, Patrick Kennedy, Cheryl Mills, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s Chief of Staff, from the State Department.


    Chaffetz read the text of the email, found below:


    “When he said his government suspected that former Gaddafi regime elements carried out the attacks, I told him [the Libyan ambassador] that the group that conducted the attacks Ansar al-Sharia is affiliated with Islamic extremists.”
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

    ​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Chaffetz Enters Email Into Testimony Showing Clinton Aids Knew Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack


    BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
    May 1, 2014 2:11 pm


    Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R., Utah) entered a new email into testimony concerning Benghazi Thursday morning at the House Oversight Committee. The email reveals the State Department, including Clinton aids, knew Benghazi was a terror attack in the immediate aftermath.


    The email, sent on September 12, 2012 at 12:46 pm – just hours after the Benghazi attacks – was addressed to Victoria Nuland, Patrick Kennedy, Cheryl Mills, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s Chief of Staff, from the State Department.


    Chaffetz read the text of the email, found below:


    “When he said his government suspected that former Gaddafi regime elements carried out the attacks, I told him [the Libyan ambassador] that the group that conducted the attacks Ansar al-Sharia is affiliated with Islamic extremists.”
    Hillary should go dust off her cookie receipes. She will have plenty of time to make some with her grandchild in 2016.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaBayDog View Post
    Post 45 in response to may stating there was a wall between the agencies you asked if I had documentation indicating you were clueless of the law. It was technically a misapplication but had nothing to do with bush. It was misapplied since 1978. Agencies due to the fear of being in violation of the law put up the walls on all communication between military and civilian agencies. This concept escapes you because you didn't know it existed. It is also well documented if you chose to educate yourself. Ignorance is bliss though so just keep that head in the sand.
    Dan the man, tell me how your six years headihg up US intel organizations gave you the wisdom to intuitively know everything.
    It just so happens that I wrote a term paper on FISA in undergrad. While studying International Law at Notre Dame I co authored a paper dealing with FISA. Yet you can intuit that I've never even heard of the law? So Dan, if you'd like to debate the ins and outs of FISA, and whether it universally forbade intel agencies from sharing info I'll be your Huckleberry!

    Before we do that though Dan please explain to me the other two points you conveniently ignored. Namely the fact that you apparently know from your lofty Intel background, that Valerie Plame was never a covert operative; in spite of the CIA's confirming that she was so. And also your assertion that Iraq had WMD's when the UN weapons inspectors say they didn't and GWB himself admitted that he was wrong on the WMD issue

    Now Dan go Cram your head back in the sand!!

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Dan the man, tell me how your six years headihg up US intel organizations gave you the wisdom to intuitively know everything.
    It just so happens that I wrote a term paper on FISA in undergrad. While studying International Law at Notre Dame I co authored a paper dealing with FISA. Yet you can intuit that I've never even heard of the law? So Dan, if you'd like to debate the ins and outs of FISA, and whether it universally forbade intel agencies from sharing info I'll be your Huckleberry!

    Before we do that though Dan please explain to me the other two points you conveniently ignored. Namely the fact that you apparently know from your lofty Intel background, that Valerie Plame was never a covert operative; in spite of the CIA's confirming that she was so. And also your assertion that Iraq had WMD's when the UN weapons inspectors say they didn't and GWB himself admitted that he was wrong on the WMD issue

    Now Dan go Cram your head back in the sand!!
    You seem to forgot that Junior found WMD then lost them.


    "We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories," .... "For those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." -Junior

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    You seem to forgot that Junior found WMD then lost them.


    "We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories," .... "For those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." -Junior
    Right, I remember, under the sofa cushions

  8. #128
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,311

    Default

    An a attack is an attack regardless of who did it. Whether it was a terrorist act or some ad hoc attack, the outcome was the same. Who thought what, when, is immaterial.
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  9. #129
    Senior Member .44 magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,534
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith



  10. #130
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,941

    Default


    Gee. Maybe I should start posting up stuff from Daily Kos.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •