The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Judicial Watch: Benghazi Documents Point to White House on Misleading Talking Points

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    IMHO this POTUS is clueless because the political machine beneath him keeps him insulated from the real wheelings and dealings that are going on. They send him out as their mouthpiece to give speeches and try and sell their agenda to the American public..There is no way a former community organizer with no real exposure to the dealings in the Senate could have constructed this elaborate of a concentrated agenda to transform the nation as we are seeing it happen before our eyes

He was " super fast tracked" into the Senate and the Presidency so their political machine could do their thing, and advance "their" agenda, he is nothing more than their pitch man
    Bingo ! I told some people early on after he was elected that he and his wife had no idea what "game they had bought into". Tried to tell sib but no luck.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Amazing as we start getting some really good posts on this subject in this thread....all of our Liberal posters....disappear.....hard to defend what is unfolding on the Benghazi attacks and the IRS scandals!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Amazing as we start getting some really good posts on this subject in this thread....all of our Liberal posters....disappear.....hard to defend what is unfolding on the Benghazi attacks and the IRS scandals!

You must be under the delusion that no one has a life outside of RTF, and that we all wait on the edge of our seats for a new post to show up here so we can respond to it.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    You must be under the delusion that no one has a life outside of RTF, and that we all wait on the edge of our seats for a new post to show up here so we can respond to it.
    Says the guy with over 6000 posts!!

Swampy there are no liberals hiding on RTF PP. There might be some who do not parrot the talking points that are ever and forever re-hashed by what we politely call "the echo chamber."
    I know that I for one do not wish to continually go over and over the same shxx. If you do, more power to you.

Reread post # 141. Read my sig line.

JDogger

JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 05-06-2014 at 08:28 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by IowaBayDog View Post
    Says the guy with over 6000 posts!!
    Some have many posts that add to the discussion, some post one-liners that add nothing. You figure it out. JD

Guilty as charged regards,
    Last edited by JDogger; 05-06-2014 at 08:33 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    OK. I'll give a hint. There is nothing new to be said or revealed....

JD
    Beacuse MSNBC has told you so! Don't worry though, Mr. Gowdy will get to the truth, one way or the other. If this turns out to be a political witch hunt than the Dem's will come out looking great, so why worry?
    Blackfoot's Tide is Right Pistor
    Cacao Yates
    CD RE CGC CPE L-3

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Some have many posts that add to the discussion, some post one-liners that add nothing. You figure it out. JD

Guilty as charged regards,

Well JD, you've been around here for 11 years, I've been here for 9. So I'm averaging about 2 posts per day, you less than one. I used to post a lot about dogs. But then the more I learned about dogs, the more I began to realize how little I actually knew about them and how useless it was to try and help someone or get help training a dog over the internet. There is a pro I've been using for about 9 years and I realized that his phone number was a lot more valuable than any thread on RTF.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

On ,my count we got 'two' of them Liberals back, but no discussion on this post topic? Seems a bit odd.....getting a little hard to defend the Pres and his Administration is it?

On ,my count we got 'two' of them Liberals back, but no discussion on this post topic? Seems a bit odd.....getting a little hard to defend the Pres and his Administration is it?
    From JDogger's post 165 they are just following their new leader and taking the "What does it matter now?" tact. They must have been ordered to read "Rules for Radicals" from dear leader.