The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: gdg will the heisman trophy, nat champ qb get in trouble for stealing leg this time

Thought this young man might show up on this thread…….just so y'all know……he knows the Noles ……REALLY well.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Migillicutty View Post
    He obviously has a seafood problem. It keeps getting him in trouble. First the red snapper and now crabs.

It's tough being King.
    He has a problem, but I don't think it's limited to seafood.
    Bill Davis

He obviously has a seafood problem. It keeps getting him in trouble. First the red snapper and now crabs.
    I've heard that there are places in Tallahassee where the provider of your red snapper can also supply you with crabs

cutty,

imho, with the alleged sexual assault, it could be thought plausible that the perp believed that the alleged victim had given consent. this alleged crime is worse imho(again) because, no publix i have ever patronized has consented to anyone leaving without paying, ever, it demonstrates serious charachter flaws.

yes, us "bammers" are pleased at the prospect of having an fsu backup as quarterback.

nice little ring picture too!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    cutty,

imho, with the alleged sexual assault, it could be thought plausible that the perp believed that the alleged victim had given consent. this alleged crime is worse imho(again) because, no publix i have ever patronized has consented to anyone leaving without paying, ever, it demonstrates serious charachter flaws.

yes, us "bammers" are pleased at the prospect of having an fsu backup as quarterback.

nice little ring picture too!
    It could be a character flaw if one believes that he went to the store with the intention of stealing crab legs. Or it could be an honest mistake and nothing at all. Or it could be a college kid doing a dumb thing and maybe not an indictment on his character. Only JW knows for sure.

I will say the tape (which is how he was caught, its not like he stuffed them in his pants and ran), shows him nonchalantly strolling out as conspicuous as can be behind a police officer. I guess it could be argued he just thought they wouldn't care because of who he is (he is from Alabama after all). Again only he knows for sure. Rivals will feign indignation, fans will defend, and it gives fodder for the off season. In the list of player offenses across the college football landscape this one is pretty low, and I doubt any team or coach would packing it in on a kid for something like this, regardless of their talent level.

I did some stupid stuff in college that I am sure glad didn't get posted all over the interwebs.
    Last edited by Migillicutty; 05-01-2014 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    I've heard that there are places in Tallahassee where the provider of your red snapper can also supply you with crabs
    It pays to be careful.

Funny enough that Publix where Winston got his crabs is referred to as "Club Publix" around campus, and was once listed as one of the top pick up spots in America by Playboy Mag. The talent patronizing that place is off the charts.

cutty,
    no argument, the right frontal lobe of the brain develops later in males and usuall not fully until their mid twenties. the right frontal lobe is where the brain begins to recognize the relationships of actions:consequences. unfortunately for young star athletes there are no consequences for action......ever. this tends to further retard development, imho.

my wife tends to be an enabler of young people. she tries religiously to help both our children and neighbors she knows and loves. i respect her for her attitude. but i remind her often of one of my favorite quotes. the quote - "we owe young people the dignity of the consequences of their actions." i offer this dignity to my own kids or winston.

(believe me our youngest two have underdeveloped frontal lobes lol)

btw, winston has enough street cred to play for auburn now.....watch out jimbo!(stolen from a finebaum caller)
    john mccallie

It pays to be careful.

Funny enough that Publix where Winston got his crabs is referred to as "Club Publix" around campus, and was once listed as one of the top pick up spots in America by Playboy Mag. The talent patronizing that place is off the charts.
    and all this time I thought it was the Tom Thumb grocery store on Greenville Ave and Lovers Lane in Dallas.....
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

He may not have went to the store with the "intention" of stealing the crab legs... But he left the store while stealing the crab legs.

Jeez.
    Bill Davis

Auburn definitely likes klepto QBs. That's a pretty good one, but only bama fans could stomach Paaaawwwlll for more than a few minutes. Watching him get clowned repeatedly on college game day was the only redeeming part of them allowing that biased hack on the show.

I will admit the Phyllis clips are pure gold.