The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: gdg will the heisman trophy, nat champ qb get in trouble for stealing leg this time

Dang Gilly…….three of your boys fail the drug screening test??????? Who's S & C coach at FSU….Vince McMahon?

EDIT: I know some g8r fans gonna party over this one
    Last edited by dback; 05-06-2014 at 06:56 AM.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    Dang Gilly…….three of your boys fail the drug screening test??????? Who's S & C coach at FSU….Vince McMahon?

EDIT: I know some g8r fans gonna party over this one
    Former LSU quarterback Zach Mettenberger produced a diluted urine sample at the February scouting combine, a source confirmed to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

A diluted sample is usually regarded as a failed test under the NFL's drug-testing program.

Mettenberger's diluted sample was reported earlier Monday by ProFootballTalk.com.

Mettenberger is one of more than 10 prospects with positive tests from the combine, sources told Schefter.

FOX Sports reported that Florida State defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan, LSU defensive tackle Anthony Johnson, and Florida State linebackers Telvin Smith and Christian Jones were among the other players to fail tests. Jernigan is a projected first-round pick.

Jason Eliowitz, Mettenberger's physical therapist, said the quarterback has been drinking at least one gallon of water per day to combat dehydration, according to ProFootballTalk.com.

Mettenberger's agent, Joe Linta, said medical documentation for Mettenberger's condition was provided to Dr. Lawrence Brown, the league's adviser for drugs of abuse and alcohol. Linta told Schefter he is still awaiting Brown's response.

Jernigan's agent, Sonny Shah, told ESPN's Joe Schad that, like Mettenberger, Jernigan's test result was a result of over-hydration.
    Over Hydration? gonna have to look that one up on WebMD
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Over Hydration? gonna have to look that one up on WebMD
    yep...that's a new one to me.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."

You can over-hydrate; you can actually die from water poisoning.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    You can over-hydrate; you can actually die from water poisoning.
    I knew that ……. what I didn't know was that it is such a common phenomenon among 'roid'/HGH users and so rare among the general population.

db,
    i observed a laborer on one of my subcontractor's crews drinking MASS quantities of water one day. he was noticably spending time at the cooler, hydrant, jug, cup and any other source of water on this particular day. the crew's boss was also this laborer's father in law. i asked the boss what was wrong with fred, why is he drinking so much today. the answer was, an outstanding warrant and an upcoming drug test that afternoon. fred was not at work for the next six months but he was very hydrated!
    john mccallie

While in the Marine Corps I worked with a couple of guys that were in to body building and roids, they would drink bleach water (low concentration) to pass the drug tests. They were not the brightest bulbs so it probably couldn't have hurt them much.

Skywatcher Salem Orchard Hard "Cider"

The gator fans need something to party about. Their women are ugly and their football team is a dumpster fire.

Have to to shake your head and wonder about the positive drug tests at the combine. I get it these guys are prob going to smoke, but can't you wait a month and get your big pay day first? It just baffles the mind. I don't think NFL teams care much about the smoking. I do think some will question the judgement and dedication of the players who got caught.

Ill say this, if Jernigan slips to the 2nd round someone is going to get a steal. Kid is a beast. He has a big time motor, knows how to use his hands and is really powerful. If it weren't for him plugging the middle against double teams all night Aub is your national champ. He did that all year. Kid was fun to watch play.

Quote Originally Posted by Migillicutty View Post
    The gator fans need something to party about. Their women are ugly and their football team is a dumpster fire.
    I can't quit laughing thinking of the possible responses if fun saw that post.