RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Neumann & Bennetts Plasti-Duk Customer Service

10K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  2tall 
#1 ·
Has anyone hadterrible customer service when dealing with Plasti-Duk? Placed an order ofbumpers a month ago and still haven't received them. Finally startedcalling/emailing two weeks ago and found out there was a mess up in my shipping address and their computer wouldn't accept it. They never bothered contacting me once to tell me there was an issue...I had to contact them to figure out what was going on. Sent them address info and was told items would be shipped with emailed conformation/tracking info. Haven't heard back whether my items shipped...no response to emails...and have called over a dozen times with noo ne ever picking up the phone. Gun dog supply called me within an hour of me placing an order to tell me there was an issue. Wanted to buy American made...but without the hassle.

#4 ·
They're not the best on customer service, same thing happened to me. I placed an order waited for about two weeks, I called only to find out there was problem with the billing.

I don't use for their customer service, use them because they often beat the competion on price by quite a bit.

Regards

#5 ·
good luck with bunch of *********....they are screwing alot of people over.....ordered 2 dozen mallards last summer and was told they were in stock and would ship that next week....got an e-mail saying they have been shipped and should arrive in a week...they called and said they had the wrong cc# so i gave it to them again...she said they will arrive in a week....well two weeks later i called and let them know they have not arrived yet just to give them an fyi...a few calls and e-mails later and about 2 months without decoys i finally got a response that they did not ship them because they were out of stock...took me another month a a few threats to get my cc refunded....sucks becuase they have the best dekes out imo.....

#6 ·
I had a similar experience just this past month. I placed a significant order which never showed up. I called and left a message and I emailed. No one called back or answered the email. I finally got through and was told that they would have to trace the shipment. BTW, I never received an email saying that anything had been shipped. The order was re-shipped and I was told it would get to me in 2 - 3 days. I got a tracking notification this time from Fedex. It took 8 days to receive. Not a great experience for sure but I did get my order.

#7 ·
Glad to know I'm not the only one it’s happening to.Hopefully my order actually arrives since they finally charged my cc. This willbe the first and last time I order products from them. On their website, itsays they been in business since 1956...it blows my mind that a company canstay in business that long and seemingly not care about their customers.

#8 ·
It's a real bummer that they are so flaky as they are an American company, be in Klamath Falls for generations, and their bumpers are the best quality by far. I just wish they cared more or sold their company to someone who did. The first plastic decoys I ever hunted over were their Sprig decoys in the sixties.

#11 ·
In a way it makes me feel better to read this. I felt stupid for choosing price over known service! These guys were the worst I ever dealt with and appeared to do anything to avoid communication. I did finally get my order, one day before I requested a charge back on my card! Never again!

#12 ·
Finally! After almost 2 months of waiting. Emailing and calling every day. I got a email with a FedEx tracking number and my purchase is in route. I just hope that when it arrives the right stuff is in the box. Pretty disappointing that I never once recieved an email or phone call apologizing for the delay. If I EVER buy Neamann & Bennetts products again, it will only be through gundogsupply.

#22 ·
Has been TWO MONTHS since PLASTi-PRODUCTS out of Klamath Falls, OR charged my credit card. The product has NOT shipped. After over 50 phone calls and emails, which PLASTI-PRODUCTS has NOT provided a response, I finally did get a voice pick-up, she claimed to be Debbie. Debbie had "the boys promptly" make up a UPS shipping label, which she emailed to me. The UPS Shipping label was bogus as the product NEVER shipped.

I can only confirm that PLASTI-PRODUCTS is a company to be AVOIDED for ANY transactions.

#13 ·
And for those of you that ever have an issue in the future...I contacted BofA to dispute the credit card charge from N&B. BofA was handling the issue because my cerdit card was charged but I hadn't received my order. I am actually pretty happy with BofA customer service.

#14 ·
Wow, this all surprises me. I've dealt with them for years and not had a problem. Theyve been easy to reach on the phone, and orders shipped out promptly..
Wonder if theyve sold their company or something?

#19 ·
I placed an order from them in april. I have ordered from the before, with great service. This time is a very different story. With numerous emails, and phone calls i have been told repeatedly that my order has shipped. I have asked repeatedly for a tracking #. Now emails are unanswered and phone messages are ignored. Over a month has gone by, with no follow up from them, no replies. They said the were short handed, but at this point, i can't imagine the business they may be losing.

I will never, never, never use them again. I can understand, out of stock, backorders, no problem, but no response... Not Acceptable.

Dazed

#20 ·
I had great customer service. I bought 3 DZ white 2" knobby bumpers that were 2nds. Came with in a week and a half, and found 3 that had pin holes in them, and one cut by a box cutter. They had me take pictures, and with in a week or two, they sent me 4 new ones , and told me to keep the bad ones . I just use them for pile work. Good by me!!

#21 ·
I am going to post this info and I suspect few will either read it or follow it. For those few who do -smart. I only use United States Postal Money Orders. In the event there is a problem by using the US Mail service there are Federal Laws which protect you. If the mail has been used to solicit , encourage or transact a financial exchange the seller has 30 BUSINESS DAYS TO GET THE ITEM(S) TO YOU. Otherwise you contact them , and the US Postal Inspectors (they even carry guns - hoorahh) to investigate. The seller has to return your funds in full before that 30 days plus you have to agree to give them any grace for alternate plans. Banks, credit cards , suck when it comes to this. The USPS does prosecute, arrest and send people to jail. I had an extensive mail-order business at one time and 5 mail personal in a Cleveland , OH postal facilty were caught stealing as a result of my initial complaint. I was almost 900 miles away.

#24 ·
About a month ago I was looking to buy some bumpers. Called N&B a couple times, left messages, after I got hold of somebody, they couldn't provide me with an immediate shipping quote. They said they would get back to me within the hour...never did hear back from them. Ended up ordering Avery bumpers from Dakota Creek Retrievers. Excellent service there!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.