The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jay Carney on Obamacare

Default Jay Carney on Obamacare

Carney On Obamacare Enrollments: 'We Don't Have Hard Numbers, But We Dispute Their Numbers'

You can't make this stuff up.
    Blackfoot's Tide is Right Pistor
    Cacao Yates
    CD RE CGC CPE L-3

Mr. Carney has been an exceptional Cuban foot soldier for this Administration. The leftists in this country should applaud him.

In the dustbin of history, republicans are going to come out looking really really really bad over this whole ACA battle.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    In the dustbin of history, republicans are going to come out looking really really really bad over this whole ACA battle.
    You may be right in the near future, but only because the majority of people will like "free and subsidized". I tend to agree with Jefferson on this...
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."¬Thomas Jefferson

Since the ACA was passed, I have lost my insurance through work, and lost my doctor, two things I was promised would not happen.
    Cacao Yates
    CD RE CGC CPE L-3

Please E-Lab-Or-Ate

Only 67% of enrollees have paid the first months premium per the providers on the xchange so the actual number per my catholic school math skillz says the REEL number of sign up is 5 mill and change not the 8 mill Barky boast. To believe this admin doesn't know the Reel number you would need to have an address at Disney World. The largest provider in our little state BCBS is taking a beating due to lack of manpower and IT support so my guess is we are not alone in the FUBAR department. The Titanic would not have been such a terrible sinking if only the boat would have had a few more life jackets and better chairs on the deck.
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by schusker View Post
    You may be right in the near future, but only because the majority of people will like "free and subsidized". I tend to agree with Jefferson on this...
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."¬Thomas Jefferson

Since the ACA was passed, I have lost my insurance through work, and lost my doctor, two things I was promised would not happen.
    I'm sure your employer told you it was all Obama's fault too. I guess if I decided I didn't want to provide insurance to my employees anymore, I'd do the same thing...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

I'm sure your employer told you it was all Obama's fault too. I guess if I decided I didn't want to provide insurance to my employees anymore, I'd do the same thing...
    Sorry do disapoint you, but after the aca was passed our insurance cost for employees (small firm 20 employees) tripled. The company could not afford it, and still keep employees. We made the decision to
    not lay anyone off but do away with paying for the insurance. Believe me, this was not a easy decision. I was lucky enough to go on my wifes, though not near as good as insurance.
    Most people have no idea what this "pass it to see whats in it" law has done to small business, at least ours.
    By the way, if Obama promised we could keep our plan and our doctor, and in reality we could not, then why wouldn't some of the blame be his? He championed it, campaigned on it, he needs to own up to it.
    Cacao Yates
    CD RE CGC CPE L-3

I agree 100%, the progressive media already blames them for ACA's FAILURE!!!!!

I have always stated the progressives will never forgive us for letting them have their way!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

How many republicans voted for this piece of crap law? Not one that I know of, that would put ownership of this law and it's failure entirely in Obama's and the democratic party's lap. Obama said the dems up for reelection should be proud of Obamacare and run on it. I think so too.....Don't you agree Buzz?
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Really? I have not run into anyone gainfully employed that likes Obamacare. It was and is poorly put together. It benefits insurance companies only, it is windfall profits for them. The entire program is too complicated. Complication means waste.

Every great Nation should have great health care, but this program is doomed. Why? The Doctors are not behind it, let alone liking it. Good luck when you have no doctors when you get sick.
    “I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot.” ..... Elmer Keith