The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NE TN FT News?

I'm so proud of Mark Chase and Tara for getting QAA'd on Friday then placing 3rd in the Am on Sunday!!
    Like others have said there is not a harder worker in the FT game or more dedicated guy to the sport.
    Its guys like Mark that keep this game alive!
    Chad
    LUCK - WHEN PREPARATION MEETS REALITY!
    NAFC FC Cody Cut A Lean Grade "Grady" NAFC Paddle Creek's Pack Your Grip "Traveler"
    www.paddlecreekretrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Baker View Post
    I'm so proud of Mark Chase and Tara for getting QAA'd on Friday then placing 3rd in the Am on Sunday!!
    Like others have said there is not a harder worker in the FT game or more dedicated guy to the sport.
    Its guys like Mark that keep this game alive!
    Chad
    Yep. And a nice guy to boot.

Hay. Chad. How about that Bubbles Jamming the Am at 26 months. Looks like Grady and Roxie produced a good one. Congrats to Victor.

Congrats to all!

Aaron
    AFC Iron Lines Sergeant Pepper "Pepper"
    FC FTCH Westwood's Sunday Silence "Buck"
    Sweet Swingin' Fred MH ***

www.southforkkennelsllc.com

I would personally like to thank all of our judges for coming and giving up their weekend to judge for us. Tommy Parrish, Chris Atkinson, Randy Whitaker, Jerald Wilkes and Karen McCullah did a wonderful job. I would like to thank all of the contestants who came and ran and hope that everyone had an enjoyable time at the event. I appreciate all of the kind words, but were it not for the hard working club members that we have, none of this would be possible. I am proud of our club and club members and I would like to thank personally thank Chad and Paige Baker for the use of the grounds to have the event. I would like to congratualate Darlene and Indi for getting her AFC title, Jeff Bandel and Wyatt for qualifying for the National Am and Tony Kuka and Tuck for finishing the first Open Tony has ever run. Way to go guys job well done. Hope to see everyone in the Fall.
    Take a Kid Hunting and create a memory that will last a lifetime!

Congratulations in the AM! ....#30 The Sunday Swimmer Jeffrey Bandel Jeffrey Bandel/Lea Wall/Gary Unger .... 2nd , ............

Oops...just noticed he also qualified for the NARC!! ...guess that calls for Pom Pom's Up!!!

Judy
    Last edited by Judy Chute; 05-05-2014 at 04:21 PM.
    Choctaw's Piscataquis Sebec UD MH CGC WCX ***
    UCDX HR SR Sand Dancer's XX MTB Ranger UDT, MH, WCX **
    HR SR Scarlett's Andi O'Malley CD SH OA NAJ CGC (OAJ-2 Placements) 9/16/1995-3/31/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Atkinson View Post

More thanks to: Ralph, Chad and Paige Baker (also Ira, Scooter, Grady, Trav and Wick), Tony and Trudie Kuka, Josh and John Luke Foster, Karen (Tyriesha) McCullah, Jerald Wilkes and Randy Whitaker.
    I know I left folks out, which is why typing these things has risk. My apologies to the rest of you who helped make this safe, enjoyable, and sportsmanlike (for the most part)
    event.

What a great time! You all embody the reason why the Field Trial game is alive and well!

Thanks for the shout out DaShawne! LOL

Ditto what everyone else has said about this trial...beautiful grounds, gracious hosts and a really great club to judge for and run amuk with!
    It was heartwarming to see a club that is truly FRIENDS and supportive of one another. Everyone worked hard, played hard and rooted for each other hard! It was a great weekend all around.
    My favorite part of the weekend was Mark Chase Qualifying Tara and then getting third in the AM!!!! Couldn't have happened to a better guy and I'm glad I was there to see it all!
    If anyone has a chance to go to a NETRC trial, DO IT!!!
    Real dogs don't wear "outfits"

Wiley's Firecracker*** JH 5/18/01-5/02/12
    Fargo's Most Wanted***
    Table Rock's Real McCoy***