The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Q1 GDP revised to 0.1%

menmon...I would bet you have never listened to Rush, like most Liberals...you hate him but you do not know why, except you have been told to hate him....

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    You know what happens when you "ASSUME" and it keeps happening. I haven't lessoned to his show for 5-7 years but it appears you know everything he is preaching.

You don't need to listen to him. Every outlet on the right says the same thing in concert. It's almost like someone is sending out "talking points of the day." Besides music and audio books, I listen to nothing but right wing radio in my truck. Unless my wife happens to be along, she will not ride with me if I'm listening to wingers.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    You don't need to listen to him. Every outlet on the right says the same thing in concert. It's almost like someone is sending out "talking points of the day." Besides music and audio books, I listen to nothing but right wing radio in my truck. Unless my wife happens to be along, she will not ride with me if I'm listening to wingers.
    We all have similar thoughts, because many times RUSH is RIGHT!

You only listen to conservative talk radio.....because Liberal Talk Radio does not exist, they all have failed! (based on some of your comments, I am not sure you 'really' do listen....if you did, you would be a convert)

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    We all have similar thoughts, because many times RUSH is RIGHT!

You only listen to conservative talk radio.....because Liberal Talk Radio does not exist, they all have failed! (based on some of your comments, I am not sure you 'really' do listen....if you did, you would be a convert)
    You ever wonder why there is so much right wing radio and TV? Maybe you should not trust such a hard sale

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    You ever wonder why there is so much right wing radio and TV? Maybe you should not trust such a hard sale
    menmon....we have only one TV station, and that one is 'Fair and Balanced'...course you never watch it, so you wouldn't know that truth!

You ever wonder why the Liberals took over all of the Major Newspapers and Major Networks? As you say, Maybe you should not trust such a hard sale

Keep believing the BS if it makes you warm and fussy

So what was your conclusion of Janet Yellen's statement on unstainable debt by 2027, appointed by a hero, which never operated a cash register?

BYW I commend her and she will get a slap on the wrist for her answers. We all know the government is usually off by at least 20% and 2022-2024 will be the result. The R's will be in control, likely, and be the fall guy but who cares they really set the stage with Bush's initial spending plan. Just like Hoover set the stage for Roosevelt.

Yellen and your theories should put the bubble be between lines on a level. I heard all of her responses and was pretty impressed. The great thing is she not a seasoned question answerer and gives investors better insight even though most info. is known before she comes to the hot seat and trades are programmed.
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 05-08-2014 at 08:59 PM.

So now that your 'intellectual approach has failed' you resort to 'cuteness'....seems a bit boring..

So now that your 'intellectual approach has failed' you resort to 'cuteness'....seems a bit boring..
    Obviously you believe it, therefore it does not matter what anyone says. I went out of my way to explain it to you, but you want listen, so there is nothing more to say.

Obviously you believe it, therefore it does not matter what anyone says. I went out of my way to explain it to you, but you want listen, so there is nothing more to say.