The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67

Thread: Q1 GDP revised to 0.1%

  1. #51
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    menmon...I would bet you have never listened to Rush, like most Liberals...you hate him but you do not know why, except you have been told to hate him....

  2. #52
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    You know what happens when you "ASSUME" and it keeps happening. I haven't lessoned to his show for 5-7 years but it appears you know everything he is preaching.

    You don't need to listen to him. Every outlet on the right says the same thing in concert. It's almost like someone is sending out "talking points of the day." Besides music and audio books, I listen to nothing but right wing radio in my truck. Unless my wife happens to be along, she will not ride with me if I'm listening to wingers.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  3. #53
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    You don't need to listen to him. Every outlet on the right says the same thing in concert. It's almost like someone is sending out "talking points of the day." Besides music and audio books, I listen to nothing but right wing radio in my truck. Unless my wife happens to be along, she will not ride with me if I'm listening to wingers.
    We all have similar thoughts, because many times RUSH is RIGHT!

    You only listen to conservative talk radio.....because Liberal Talk Radio does not exist, they all have failed! (based on some of your comments, I am not sure you 'really' do listen....if you did, you would be a convert)

  4. #54
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    We all have similar thoughts, because many times RUSH is RIGHT!

    You only listen to conservative talk radio.....because Liberal Talk Radio does not exist, they all have failed! (based on some of your comments, I am not sure you 'really' do listen....if you did, you would be a convert)
    You ever wonder why there is so much right wing radio and TV? Maybe you should not trust such a hard sale

  5. #55
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    You ever wonder why there is so much right wing radio and TV? Maybe you should not trust such a hard sale
    menmon....we have only one TV station, and that one is 'Fair and Balanced'...course you never watch it, so you wouldn't know that truth!

    You ever wonder why the Liberals took over all of the Major Newspapers and Major Networks? As you say, Maybe you should not trust such a hard sale

  6. #56
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,275

    Default

    Keep believing the BS if it makes you warm and fussy

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Keep believing the BS if it makes you warm and fussy
    So what was your conclusion of Janet Yellen's statement on unstainable debt by 2027, appointed by a hero, which never operated a cash register?

    BYW I commend her and she will get a slap on the wrist for her answers. We all know the government is usually off by at least 20% and 2022-2024 will be the result. The R's will be in control, likely, and be the fall guy but who cares they really set the stage with Bush's initial spending plan. Just like Hoover set the stage for Roosevelt.

    Yellen and your theories should put the bubble be between lines on a level. I heard all of her responses and was pretty impressed. The great thing is she not a seasoned question answerer and gives investors better insight even though most info. is known before she comes to the hot seat and trades are programmed.
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 05-08-2014 at 08:59 PM.

  8. #58
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Keep believing the BS if it makes you warm and fussy
    So now that your 'intellectual approach has failed' you resort to 'cuteness'....seems a bit boring..

  9. #59
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    So now that your 'intellectual approach has failed' you resort to 'cuteness'....seems a bit boring..
    Obviously you believe it, therefore it does not matter what anyone says. I went out of my way to explain it to you, but you want listen, so there is nothing more to say.

  10. #60
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    So now that your 'intellectual approach has failed' you resort to 'cuteness'....seems a bit boring..
    Obviously you believe it, therefore it does not matter what anyone says. I went out of my way to explain it to you, but you want listen, so there is nothing more to say.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •