The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Monica Lewinsky

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    .................................................. ...................................... It is a stereotype and no one should be stereotyped.
    I just want to re-read this bit of wisdom from Shiney a few times. So saving it.........................
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    And what does the term "responsibilty" suggest to you?

A gentleman, a married gentleman, a married gentlemen who is President of the United States should know better.

I know you cant admit that, just sharing tbe way Stan sr. raised Stan II.
    I think that last sentence in my post does agree with that sentiment. I also believe it is unbecoming of a sitting married VPOTUS, who campaigns on family values, to utilize the services of a prostitution ring. Perhaps Ol' Dick was so hard up he needed a rent-a- woman. But I suppose that is OK with you, Stan?
    Last edited by zeus3925; 05-08-2014 at 05:43 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    .................................................. ...............She is both victim and perpetrator here. One of her high school teachers admitted to having sex with her, possibly setting the stage for the events that passed. At the time of her internship at the WH she was of age and a consenting adult.
    I'm curious why do you see her as a "perpetrator" ? Are you hinting that she seduced Bill Clinton ? I guess I better be careful as I may be "reading between the lines !". Just need to understand.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

I think that last sentence in my post does agree with that sentiment. I also believe it is unbecoming of a sitting married VPOTUS, who campaigns on family values, to utilize the services of a prostitution ring. Perhaps Ol' Dick was so hard up he needed a rent-a- woman. But I suppose that is OK with you, Stan?
    No, its not, what does it have go do with Bill Clinton doing it in the oval ocffice, then lieing about it to the American people looking directly into the camera, then lieing about it under oath.
    And we wonder where Hillary gets it from?
    She learned from the master!

Now, tell me how its OK cause someone else started it!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I'm curious why do you see her as a "perpetrator" ? Are you hinting that she seduced Bill Clinton ? I guess I better be careful as I may be "reading between the lines !". Just need to understand.
    I don't see her as a victim---perpetrator may be going a bit far.
    Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    No, its not, what does it have go do with Bill Clinton doing it in the oval ocffice, then lieing about it to the American people looking directly into the camera, then lieing about it under oath.
    And we wonder where Hillary gets it from?
    She learned from the master!

Now, tell me how its OK cause someone else started it!
    I didn't say it was OK, Stan. But sex and people go together like franks and beans. Who knows what happens at the confluence of hormones , pheromones, phases of the moon, candlelight and romantic music. The question posed to him was an Ken Starr's attempt to trap on a matter that had no bearing on the affairs of state. It was a dumb response, I'll grant. Pierre Trudeau was caught in a similar scandal when he was P.M. of Canada. When pinned down by a reporter regarding the affair, he responded," A real gentleman does not ask, and a real gentleman does not tell."
    Last edited by zeus3925; 05-08-2014 at 10:19 PM.
    Zeus

You don't know my daughter. Get smart with her and she'll eat your.
    come on now sarge. don't go getin' all riled up just because we are talking about your daughter and not someone elses. monica's dad prolly saw monica just the way you see your daughter. it will be ok with you, it'll be consenual, i promise!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    come on now sarge. don't go getin' all riled up just because we are talking about your daughter and not someone elses. monica's dad prolly saw monica just the way you see your daughter. it will be ok with you, it'll be consenual, i promise!
    You're a Republican and that is all she needs to know. She'll never consent to anything a Republican proposes. She's a sweet heart but tough as nails when crossed. She can organize a crusade faster than you can stir water into Jello. She is about as politically savvy as they come and she doesn't suffer BS or Republicans for long. She has a penchant for locating the jugular. You won't suffer long I guarantee.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 05-08-2014 at 08:58 PM.
    Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Didn't Monica claim that she initiated it, flashing her whale tail at a staff party or something along those lines?

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Didn't Monica claim that she initiated it, flashing her whale tail at a staff party or something along those lines?
    I hadn't heard that. What's that new article saying ? Anybody read it yet or is it even out yet ?
    charly

~Will Rogers~