The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Monica Lewinsky

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I hadn't heard that. What's that new article saying ? Anybody read it yet or is it even out yet ?
    That is just from memory, I also remember her father threatening to sue a TV show, for using the family name as a noun.

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I hadn't heard that. What's that new article saying ? Anybody read it yet or is it even out yet ?
    I recently read that "he touched my genitals, and I wanted his genitals to touch mine" Something to that effect.

Bill Clinton was a momma's boy w/tangled male issues who used his "charm" to achieve his narcissistic end goals. Hillary was an ugly duckling in a Republican upper class Chicago family who wanted excitement and adventure. They found each other. Monica , well Monica obviously has her own issues. But what the hell did the American voters do twice ! Vote for the Clintons. Now some want Hillary?
    You deserve what you vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    I think that last sentence in my post does agree with that sentiment. I also believe it is unbecoming of a sitting married VPOTUS, who campaigns on family values, to utilize the services of a prostitution ring. Perhaps Ol' Dick was so hard up he needed a rent-a- woman. But I suppose that is OK with you, Stan?
    Same ole' LIB dodge....someone else did it so it is OK for my guy! Do you have any idea how ridiculous this avoidance technique is? Apparently not as you use it all the time....

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    Bill Clinton was a momma's boy w/tangled male issues who used his "charm" to achieve his narcissistic end goals. Hillary was an ugly duckling in a Republican upper class Chicago family who wanted excitement and adventure. They found each other. Monica , well Monica obviously has her own issues. But what the hell did the American voters do twice ! Vote for the Clintons. Now some want Hillary?
    You deserve what you vote for.
    Why would a Democrat not vote for Bill twice? The economy was booming and unemployment rate was under 5%, he played the Republicans like puppets, and our soldiers stayed alive. He was a liar with moral issues, two things Republicans have never had issues with, as long as the man was a Republican.

sarge,
    just funnin' with you a bit in order to bring out the true father in you. you are a good one and it shows. my inapproprite comments were meant to make us all ask, "what if she were my daughter?" and to set the reecord straight, i would never offer and i have never offered the disrespect of sexual harrassment to any woman that ever worked in any of my organizations. the daughter you have raised and treasure would be no different.

all i'm saying is, this is a guy that can sit down with ehud barack and yasser arafat and negotiate peace. if my young daughter were in his powerful office, it is a shew in he could negotiate piece. nothing is truely consentual with an impressionable 20 year old and bill clinton. if hillary wins and bill really has nothing to do, it will be a close call for a father to either send his daughter to be an intern or, on a date to the bahamas with a vander sloot.

i woulda liked to see more here that occupy the left of center, acknowledge this woman was a victim. i think it's time the left could support her. after all, if my math is right, at 40 she is in her 161st trimester!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Why would a Democrat not vote for Bill twice? The economy was booming and unemployment rate was under 5%, he played the Republicans like puppets, and our soldiers stayed alive. He was a liar with moral issues, two things Republicans have never had issues with, as long as the man was a Republican.
    Calling the Republican's 'puppets'...isn't that the 'Tea-pot calling the kettle black' !

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Calling the Republican's 'puppets'...isn't that the 'Tea-pot calling the kettle black' !
    No

One liners and simple truths to answer nearly every political question you may have (some questions need more then one of these quotes to answer), and following this simple advise from the grown level all the way to the tarnished white house would drastically improve the way of life in this country.

- Leave me and my family alone = I don't ask for your help or input so don't give it to me anyway ( you or the Government)

- None of your business = What decisions I make, I have to live with and pay for. What I choose to do/or have in my own home doesn't effect you until you come through the door. What me and my wife choose to do or not do at our Doctors office, is between us, the Dr. and the insurance company. My church and my government have no place in there. What you choose to do is none of my business until you ask me to pay for it! So Don't ask!

- I don't want to pay for "YOUR" social program = No lives are improved in the long run through handouts, Biologist have figured this out decades ago, why cant sociologist?

You liberals are so big into science why can't you grasp this simple concept?

What's the first sign you see when you go into a National Park? "DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS" Why is that ? Well we all know they become dependent on it and in a generation or two they no longer know who to survive with out it , they over populate over the nature carrying capacity of the land. WHY do you think people are any different? Don't you believe we come from Monkeys.

- Give me a safe place to sleep = a strong military, ( peace throw strength) no one wants to fight the big guy at school that, can and will knock you out at a moments notice and a single strike if you mess with him.

- Hang them in the streets = a swift judicial system

- Don't spend more then you make = pretty self explanatory

- The problem with being politically correct = You worry more about the political part and less about the correct part

- Men and women are different, get over it = Use the strengths that God gave you to your fullest potential and advantage. There are things a 5' nothing 100lbs women will never be able to do that I can and vice versa. If I go to the bar with only $5 in my pocket, looks like I am only having one beer. Such is life move on

- Life is competitive = if you stand on the sidelines how can you ever expect to win the race.

Quote Originally Posted by steve hoppas View Post
    One liners and simple truths to answer nearly every political question you may have (some questions need more then one of these quotes to answer), and following this simple advise from the grown level all the way to the tarnished white house would drastically improve the way of life in this country.

- Leave me and my family alone = I don't ask for your help or input so don't give it to me anyway ( you or the Government)

- None of your business = What decisions I make, I have to live with and pay for. What I choose to do/or have in my own home doesn't effect you until you come through the door. What me and my wife choose to do or not do at our Doctors office, is between us, the Dr. and the insurance company. My church and my government have no place in there. What you choose to do is none of my business until you ask me to pay for it! So Don't ask!

- I don't want to pay for "YOUR" social program = No lives are improved in the long run through handouts, Biologist have figured this out decades ago, why cant sociologist?

You liberals are so big into science why can't you grasp this simple concept?

What's the first sign you see when you go into a National Park? "DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS" Why is that ? Well we all know they become dependent on it and in a generation or two they no longer know who to survive with out it , they over populate over the nature carrying capacity of the land. WHY do you think people are any different? Don't you believe we come from Monkeys.

- Give me a safe place to sleep = a strong military, ( peace throw strength) no one wants to fight the big guy at school that, can and will knock you out at a moments notice and a single strike if you mess with him.

- Hang them in the streets = a swift judicial system

- Don't spend more then you make = pretty self explanatory

- The problem with being politically correct = You worry more about the political part and less about the correct part

- Men and women are different, get over it = Use the strengths that God gave you to your fullest potential and advantage. There are things a 5' nothing 100lbs women will never be able to do that I can and vice versa. If I go to the bar with only $5 in my pocket, looks like I am only having one beer. Such is life move on

- Life is competitive = if you stand on the sidelines how can you ever expect to win the race.
    Clearly, "YOU A RACIST!!"
    Last edited by road kill; 05-09-2014 at 08:46 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis