The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Monica Lewinsky

Up to eight pages now... Glad I've not wasted time reading. If you gotta bring up Lewinsky again, that means you got noth'in...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Does she still have the dress? Is there still DNA on it? oh wait, stupid questions, just like her interview.

She is wondering why she can't get a date from a man wanting a serious relationship. Ask Bill what happened when he took her on a date to the back hallway. Who wants that?

She needs to just go away

Richard
    Last edited by Down East Labs 217; 05-09-2014 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    Does she still have the dress? Is there still DNA on it? oh wait, stupid questions, just like her interview.

She is wondering why she can't get a date from a man wanting a serious relationship. Ask Bill what happened when he took her on a date to the back hallway. Who wants that?

She needs to just go away

Richard
    What does it matter at this point in history. If Hillary runs go ahead and slam HER record. I'm sure you can find something.

But "Bill and Monica" is stale history. The Republic lives on. What Bill Clinton did belongs to Bill Clinton. He and Monica own it.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    What does it matter at this point in history. If Hillary runs go ahead and slam HER record. I'm sure you can find something.

But "Bill and Monica" is stale history. The Republic lives on. What Bill Clinton did belongs to Bill Clinton. He and Monica own it.
    This is the point I was making. It is old history and should stay that way. My points were all about Monica needing to go away.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    sarge,
    just funnin' with you a bit in order to bring out the true father in you. you are a good one and it shows. my inapproprite comments were meant to make us all ask, "what if she were my daughter?" and to set the reecord straight, i would never offer and i have never offered the disrespect of sexual harrassment to any woman that ever worked in any of my organizations. the daughter you have raised and treasure would be no different.

all i'm saying is, this is a guy that can sit down with ehud barack and yasser arafat and negotiate peace. if my young daughter were in his powerful office, it is a shew in he could negotiate piece. nothing is truely consentual with an impressionable 20 year old and bill clinton. if hillary wins and bill really has nothing to do, it will be a close call for a father to either send his daughter to be an intern or, on a date to the bahamas with a vander sloot.

i woulda liked to see more here that occupy the left of center, acknowledge this woman was a victim. i think it's time the left could support her. after all, if my math is right, at 40 she is in her 161st trimester!
    I figured you were jesting and I did a little of it back with a little hyperbole. But It seems I have been blessed with a real strong willed child with a gift of organization in addressing politics, poverty and other social issues. She is married to a happy go lucky guy that would be a Labrador Retriever if he were a canine. She has him firmly under control but she keeps him happy never the less.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Up to eight pages now... Glad I've not wasted time reading. If you gotta bring up Lewinsky again, that means you got noth'in...
    Hopefully the study of that bit of history will make some girl less likely to repeat it. And it might just make some guy pause before he did the same thing. Parents and grandparents can only hope. She is still paying for that mistake after all this time.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Hopefully the study of that bit of history will make some girl less likely to repeat it. And it might just make some guy pause before he did the same thing. Parents and grandparents can only hope. She is still paying for that mistake after all this time.
    She's not paying for her mistake. She made $1.5 million from her initial book deal and interview, got a million dollar deal from Jenny Craig and then an HBO series followed by her gig on Fox TV. Throwing away millions is a personal issue, her "mistake", could've made her a wealthy lady.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    She's not paying for her mistake. She made $1.5 million from her initial book deal and interview, got a million dollar deal from Jenny Craig and then an HBO series followed by her gig on Fox TV. Throwing away millions is a personal issue, her "mistake", could've made her a wealthy lady.
    I should have used another word than "paying". I was not speaking of the money when I said "paying". I really thought that most people would have known that but I often do not make myself clear when writing something.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I should have used another word than "paying". I was not speaking of the money when I said "paying". I really thought that most people would have known that but I often do not make myself clear when writing something.
    It had nothing to do with your word choice. She was a train wreck before she ever got to the White House, she was screwing one of her married high schools teachers a year after she graduated, it went on for years. Her encounter with Bill didn't change what she was, only provided a source of great wealth, if she didn't throw it away.