The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Housekeeping Help Please... Seeking 3 volunteer RTF users with yahoo email

Default Housekeeping Help Please... Seeking 3 volunteer RTF users with yahoo email

If I could find 3 yahoo email-using volunteers to help me out with a very brief test, I would appreciate it.

The test will involve a simple test of one of our communication links on RTF. You would click a link, type a few words, hit send..that's it.

It appears yahoo emails, for some reason, may have a hangup with this function. (Gmail and other businesss emails have worked perfectly. For those of you I've already asked, thanks for sending the test links.)

If you have a yahoo address, that you used to register your account, and you're willing to send me a quick test message, please reply here.

I only need three volunteers. Thanks, Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Send it to me

Don't have a Yahoo address, but depending on how the sending is being done, you could be running into this (and it sounds like it might be trying to send something on behalf of the Yahoo user from your quick description).
    http://blog.returnpath.com/blog/chri...-reject-policy (for more like this, search "Yahoo DMARC")
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web.../msg87153.html

Quote Originally Posted by hscofield View Post
    Don't have a Yahoo address, but depending on how the sending is being done, you could be running into this (and it sounds like it might be trying to send something on behalf of the Yahoo user from your quick description).
    http://blog.returnpath.com/blog/chri...-reject-policy (for more like this, search "Yahoo DMARC")
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web.../msg87153.html
    Thanks hscofield,

I believe our host and service provider is already aware of this, but I appreciate your pointing it out. I will direct him to it.

We have agreed that a few test messages from yahoo users was in order.

Thanks! Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Quote Originally Posted by KyleC View Post
    Send it to me
    Thanks Kyle, I've PMed the request. Thanks very much.

If I can get 2 more folks with a yahoo email tied to their RTF account, that would be much appreciated.

Chris

half way between Cat Springs and Raccoon Bend - Texas

You can send me a test.
    When it stops being fun, I will find something else to do with my time and money.

The Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Duck Hunter View Post
    You can send me a test.
    Thanks LDH, I appreciate your offer, but i am confident yours will work. Your account is not registered to a yahoo email account. It is the yahoo accounts that I'm targeting for repair.

I am seeking 2 more volunteers who have yahoo emails tied to their RTF account.

Thanks, Chris

send it to me chris

Quote Originally Posted by blake_mhoona View Post
    send it to me chris
    Perfect, thanks Blake, I checked and your account will be very helfpul to send this test message.

This will take you less than a minute. Please see your PM.

Still seeking one more volunteer with a yahoo email.

half way between Cat Springs and Raccoon Bend - Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Atkinson View Post
    Thanks LDH, I appreciate your offer, but i am confident yours will work. Your account is not registered to a yahoo email account. It is the yahoo accounts that I'm targeting for repair.

I am seeking 2 more volunteers who have yahoo emails tied to their RTF account.

Thanks, Chris

Sorry I misread the request.
    When it stops being fun, I will find something else to do with my time and money.

The Lady