The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Benghazi: IT TAKES TREY GOWDY JUST THREE MINUTES TO SILENCE THE MEDIA

Default Benghazi: IT TAKES TREY GOWDY JUST THREE MINUTES TO SILENCE THE MEDIA

Trey Gowdy is fiery and brings up points that noone can answer. Even those that are calling this a "KANGAROO COURT"

I am not a big fan of republicans or democrats, but i like alot of things Gowdy does. Watch the video and enjoy rational thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i4tuuy1jsw

mm....wow! A Republican with Balls! He better have his taxes well documented, now that the lefties fear him, they will attack him from all sides....

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    Trey Gowdy is fiery and brings up points that noone can answer. Even those that are calling this a "KANGAROO COURT"

I am not a big fan of republicans or democrats, but i like alot of things Gowdy does. Watch the video and enjoy rational thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i4tuuy1jsw
    I'll guaruntee you there are several here that will give answers to those questions.
    And it will basically be someoine elses fault,.

This guy knows the answers, and that is scaring the hell out of some people!
    Stan b & Elvis

This man is great. He asks all the right questions.

There is no doubt Obama and Clinton lied for political gain about a CIA operation gone bad. Somehow I get the feeling the Republicans are waiting for the most opportune timing in bringing down the hammer on Obama. Politics on both side of the isle is never about Justice. It is about political gain.
    I don't think I smell like a brewery. I was drinking Scotch.

Mr. Gowdy prosecuted 100+- cases and never lost. I bet the Dem's are nervous.
    Blackfoot's Tide is Right Pistor
    Cacao Yates
    CD RE CGC CPE L-3

I am proud that he is my rep.

The only representative i have that i dont like is Lindsey graham. I don't know about you schusker, but i will be trying to vote him out in june...

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    .................................................. ......................................... Politics on both side of the isle is never about Justice. It is about political gain.
    That sums it up very well. .................................................. ..................................
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    I am proud that he is my rep.

The only representative i have that i dont like is Lindsey graham. I don't know about you schusker, but i will be trying to vote him out in june...
    mm....I absolutely agree with you about Trey and Graham!

Very good questions to ask and be answered,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but to say he silenced the media in 3 minutes is a bit of a stretch, considering he finished his statement, turned and left in a flash. Pretty easy to do when you are not in the rom to field any questions from the press.

Much better presence than Issa, but some in the GOP are not thrilled with the new panel. http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...p-leaders.html

This could be interesting on many levels.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    Very good questions to ask and be answered,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but to say he silenced the media in 3 minutes is a bit of a stretch, considering he finished his statement, turned and left in a flash. Pretty easy to do when you are not in the rom to field any questions from the press.

Much better presence than Issa, but some in the GOP are not thrilled with the new panel. http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...p-leaders.html

This could be interesting on many levels.
    I agree that the title definitely is hyperbole,