The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Benghazi: IT TAKES TREY GOWDY JUST THREE MINUTES TO SILENCE THE MEDIA

Sad to see people blindly back the actions of any administration. It is not about the actual attack or why. It is about the story/coverup that was invented to gain an election.

Wake up.... both parties are guilty of giving us government full of lies and deceit and nobody goes to jail. Each time they get away with these actions we suffer as a nation.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Zzz.....Maybe just a big cutback in 'Entitlement' spending and a few less high cost vacations by the Pres and family.....the Republican's have never stopped a Democratic spending plan that was funded by cuts......Of course the Dem's have never put one forward!
    Every President since Truman have had high cost vacations. I remember the bitching about Ike's golfing outings. You ought to see LBJ's airfield on his ranch. Nixon's trips to florida with Beebe Rebozo. Ya got nothing there, Swampy.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Sad to see people blindly back the actions of any administration. It is not about the actual attack or why. It is about the story/coverup that was invented to gain an election.

Wake up.... both parties are guilty of giving us government full of lies and deceit and nobody goes to jail. Each time they get away with these actions we suffer as a nation.
    Maybe its time for a parliamentary system --no confidence and you are out. Doesn't matter if you committed a high crimes and misdemeanors -- You are out when the the parliament no longer trusts you. But, if you think partisan politics have reached a vicious state in the good ol' USA, you ain't seen nothin'.
    Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Why do the Republicans get so offended when the policies or beliefs of the current Democratic President is compared to that of the last Republican President or recent Presidential candidates? This is truly baffling, why would we not compare the two, why is it considered bashing?
    'Cause they aren't too proud of their dude and the are loathe to be reminded of him.
    Zeus

Zzz.....Maybe just a big cutback in 'Entitlement' spending and a few less high cost vacations by the Pres and family.....the Republican's have never stopped a Democratic spending plan that was funded by cuts......Of course the Dem's have never put one forward!
    Franco, could you please to me about the dramatic cuts in the budget during Junior's term in office, when the Republicans controlled the House and Senate. Please don't tell be spending increased during those years.

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    .................................................. ..............................................

Well said. I have not voted for either major party's man for most of the last 20 years. I was not for either Bush but they are both retired now................we have to deal with Obama at present............just some people refuse to do that. I have wasted a lot of votes in presidential elections for a lot of years but not on the democrats or the republicans in most cases
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

What !!!! Someone also thinks Obama is deceitful.... interesting guy.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

West has a way of putting things in perspective.

Probably will get flack for this, but if I wanted to see a ticket of character ... I'd say it would be West and Carson. Both men who came from humble beginnings and succeeded in life through hard work and self-discipline. Can you imagine West not being in the Situation Room during the Benghazi attack? Can you imagine Putin facing West in a negotiating position? Can you imagine Carson not understanding how an individual can build his/her own success in life?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Franco, could you please to me about the dramatic cuts in the budget during Junior's term in office, when the Republicans controlled the House and Senate. Please don't tell be spending increased during those years.
    Lets just say that the Repubs taught the Dems how to run up a massive Debt with their love for Deficit spending

Yet, some folks think the Repubs are the Party of responsiblity or can be reformed to be responsible.

If anyone really wanted to be honest about today's Repub Party, they would see it to be more a ship adrift than a party focused on a realistic Party Platform ready to serve The People in the 21st Century!

This is a Political Platform that will be mainstream as the Repubs and Dems continue down the road to bankruptcy/financial suicide.
    https://www.lp.org/issues

Reagan was the first to run TRILLION Dollar deficits. Bush 41 just kicked the can down the road to Clinton. Clinton liked Newt Gingrich's idea of raiding Social Security to balance the budget (Wall St won't be satisfied until they take every dollar of Social Security). SS is our largest Debt holder. With the Debt supposedly retired on the back of SS, Bush 43 has Medicare Plan D passed as well as spending a couple of TRILLION on Iraq and A'stan. The blame lays with those that voted for Reagan, both Bushes, Clinton and Obama!
    Last edited by Franco; 05-21-2014 at 10:54 AM.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley