The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74

Thread: Benghazi: IT TAKES TREY GOWDY JUST THREE MINUTES TO SILENCE THE MEDIA

  1. #21
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    2,489

    Default

    "Here is my story. A week out the Embassy in Tripoli began receiving multiple tips about an Al Qaeda cell in the area planning an attack on 9/11 in response to the killing of Bin Laden. For the next several days, the state dept. and WH were asked for a security force and were denied at least six times. Ambassador Stevens and his team were given the all clear that the Consulate in Benghazi was safe and there was no need for a security force other than his 3 personal guards (One being my cousin) and a few Libyans who were not armed. Then the attack and murders occurred.

    Immediately the WH claimed it was a protest gone badly over a you-tube video. Obama made a quick speech in the Rose Garden on Sept.12 before catching a plane to Vegas to campaign. He made a generic statement at the end of his speech after placing the blame on an overheated protest over the video. He said "No act of terror will shake the resolve of America. Later that day and over the next 2 days, the liberal media began saying Ambassador Stevens and the other 3 men died of smoke inhalation. This was not the case.

    Out of respect for my cousin, I'm not going to be specific about his murder. However Ambassador Stevens was brutally murdered. His genitals were cut off, he was sodomized and beaten and cut and stabbed and burned. He was drug thru the streets and left for dead. This is eyewitness testimony of a local Dr. who found the Ambassador in a ditch and tried to save his life. He had no idea who he was. The other 3 men, including my cousin, met similar fates. And deaths due to smoke inhalation are a 100% fabricated LIE. The next week I drove my aunt and Uncle and 2 others to DC to receive his body. We met with Hillary, Panetta, and Susan Rice. ALL of whom apologized and said it was a protest gone bad over a video and exited the area. Next, Obama entered with the same story and didn't apologize and wasn't sympathetic. My aunt cried to this man and all he did was hand her flowers and walk away. I tried to get his attention, but didn't. I got upset and yelled liar to him, he kept walking. Then a secret service agent grabbed my arm and led me to a room where I was held till the proceedings were over.

    America, I saw firsthand how cold this man is. What kind of liar he is. Most of you haven't a clue about this tyrant and yet you support him. And act like every word he says is Gospel. These murders and the fast and furious cover ups make Watergate look like a kid who told his bff's secret to the class.

    THIS PART YOU DON'T KNOW, BUT SHOULD. AMERICAN VALOR, BENGHAZI , LIBYA :

    The stunning part of this story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force. Once the compound was overrun, the attackers were incensed to discover that just two men had inflicted so much death and destruction.

    The news has been full of the attacks on our embassies throughout the Muslim world, and in particular, the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others in Benghazi , Libya .. However, there's a little known story of incredible bravery, heroics, and courage that should be the top story.

    So what actually happened at the U.S. embassy in Libya? We are learning more about this every day. Ambassador Stevens and Foreign Service officer Sean Smith, along with administrative staff, were working out of temporary quarters due to the fact that in the spring of 2011 during the so-called Arab Spring, the United States cut ties with then president Muammar Gadhafi. Our embassy was looted and ransacked, causing it to be unusable. It is still in a state of disrepair. Security for embassies and their personnel is to be provided by the host nation. Since Libya has gone through a civil war of sorts in the past 18 months, the current government is very unstable, and therefore, unreliable.

    A well-organized attack by radical Muslims was planned specifically targeting the temporary U.S. embassy building. The Libyan security force that was in place to protect our people deserted their post, or joined the attacking force. Either way, our people were in a real fix.

    And it should be noted that Ambassador Stevens had mentioned on more than one occasion to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, that he was quite concerned for his personal safety and the welfare of his people.

    It is thought that Ambassador Stevens was on a "hit list". A short distance from the American compound, two Americans were sleeping. They were in Libya as independent contractors working an assignment totally unrelated to our embassy. They also happened to be former Navy Seals.

    When they heard the noise coming from the attack on our embassy, as you would expect from highly trained warriors, they ran to the fight. Apparently, they had no weapons, but seeing the Libyan guards dropping their guns in their haste in fleeing the scene, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty snatched up several of these discarded weapons and prepared to defend the American compound.

    Not knowing exactly what was taking place, the two Seals set up a defensive perimeter. Unfortunately Ambassador Stevens was already gravely injured, and Foreign Service officer, Sean Smith, was dead. However, due to their quick action and suppressive fire, twenty administrative personnel in the embassy were able to escape to safety. (But all have been silenced and kept away from congress and all investigations on Benghazi !! Their jobs/pensions threatened to keep them silent.) Eventually, these two courageous men were overwhelmed by the sheer numbers brought against them, an enemy force numbering between 100 to 200 attackers which came in two waves. But the stunning part of the story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force. Once the compound was overrun, the attackers were incensed to discover that just two men had inflicted so much death and destruction.

    As it became apparent to these selfless heroes, they were definitely going to lose their lives unless some reinforcements showed up in a hurry. As we know now, that was not to be. I'm fairly certain they knew they were going to die in this gun fight, but not before they took a whole lot of bad guys with them!

    Consider these tenets of the Navy SEAL Code:
    1) Loyalty to Country, Team and Teammate,
    2) Serve with Honor and Integrity On and Off the Battlefield,
    3) Ready to Lead, Ready to Follow, Never Quit,
    4) Take responsibility for your actions and the actions of your teammates,
    5) Excel as Warriors through Discipline and Innovation,
    6) Train for War, Fight to Win, Defeat our Nation's Enemies, and...
    7) Earn your Trident every day.


    Thank you, Tyrone and Glen. To the very last breath, you both lived up to the SEAL Code. You served all of us well. You were courageous in the face of certain death. And Tyrone, even though you never got to hold your newborn son, he will grow up knowing the character and quality of his father, a man among men who sacrificed himself defending others.

    Dr. Charles R. Roots Senior Pastor
    Former Staff Sergeant, USMC Captain,
    U. S. Navy Chaplain Corps (Ret.)

    LET US NEVER FORGET HILLARY CLINTON'S COMMENT with her hands thrown up in the air in disgust,

    "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, NOW?" AND SHE MAY, POTENTIALLY, BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!

    SHE SHOULD BE SHAMED BY AMERICANS FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE!!

  2. #22
    Senior Member .44 magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    "Here is my story. A week out the Embassy in Tripoli began receiving multiple tips about an Al Qaeda cell in the area planning an attack on 9/11 in response to the killing of Bin Laden. For the next several days, the state dept. and WH were asked for a security force and were denied at least six times. Ambassador Stevens and his team were given the all clear that the Consulate in Benghazi was safe and there was no need for a security force other than his 3 personal guards (One being my cousin) and a few Libyans who were not armed. Then the attack and murders occurred.

    Immediately the WH claimed it was a protest gone badly over a you-tube video. Obama made a quick speech in the Rose Garden on Sept.12 before catching a plane to Vegas to campaign. He made a generic statement at the end of his speech after placing the blame on an overheated protest over the video. He said "No act of terror will shake the resolve of America. Later that day and over the next 2 days, the liberal media began saying Ambassador Stevens and the other 3 men died of smoke inhalation. This was not the case.

    Out of respect for my cousin, I'm not going to be specific about his murder. However Ambassador Stevens was brutally murdered. His genitals were cut off, he was sodomized and beaten and cut and stabbed and burned. He was drug thru the streets and left for dead. This is eyewitness testimony of a local Dr. who found the Ambassador in a ditch and tried to save his life. He had no idea who he was. The other 3 men, including my cousin, met similar fates. And deaths due to smoke inhalation are a 100% fabricated LIE. The next week I drove my aunt and Uncle and 2 others to DC to receive his body. We met with Hillary, Panetta, and Susan Rice. ALL of whom apologized and said it was a protest gone bad over a video and exited the area. Next, Obama entered with the same story and didn't apologize and wasn't sympathetic. My aunt cried to this man and all he did was hand her flowers and walk away. I tried to get his attention, but didn't. I got upset and yelled liar to him, he kept walking. Then a secret service agent grabbed my arm and led me to a room where I was held till the proceedings were over.

    America, I saw firsthand how cold this man is. What kind of liar he is. Most of you haven't a clue about this tyrant and yet you support him. And act like every word he says is Gospel. These murders and the fast and furious cover ups make Watergate look like a kid who told his bff's secret to the class.

    THIS PART YOU DON'T KNOW, BUT SHOULD. AMERICAN VALOR, BENGHAZI , LIBYA :

    The stunning part of this story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force. Once the compound was overrun, the attackers were incensed to discover that just two men had inflicted so much death and destruction.

    The news has been full of the attacks on our embassies throughout the Muslim world, and in particular, the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others in Benghazi , Libya .. However, there's a little known story of incredible bravery, heroics, and courage that should be the top story.

    So what actually happened at the U.S. embassy in Libya? We are learning more about this every day. Ambassador Stevens and Foreign Service officer Sean Smith, along with administrative staff, were working out of temporary quarters due to the fact that in the spring of 2011 during the so-called Arab Spring, the United States cut ties with then president Muammar Gadhafi. Our embassy was looted and ransacked, causing it to be unusable. It is still in a state of disrepair. Security for embassies and their personnel is to be provided by the host nation. Since Libya has gone through a civil war of sorts in the past 18 months, the current government is very unstable, and therefore, unreliable.

    A well-organized attack by radical Muslims was planned specifically targeting the temporary U.S. embassy building. The Libyan security force that was in place to protect our people deserted their post, or joined the attacking force. Either way, our people were in a real fix.

    And it should be noted that Ambassador Stevens had mentioned on more than one occasion to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, that he was quite concerned for his personal safety and the welfare of his people.

    It is thought that Ambassador Stevens was on a "hit list". A short distance from the American compound, two Americans were sleeping. They were in Libya as independent contractors working an assignment totally unrelated to our embassy. They also happened to be former Navy Seals.

    When they heard the noise coming from the attack on our embassy, as you would expect from highly trained warriors, they ran to the fight. Apparently, they had no weapons, but seeing the Libyan guards dropping their guns in their haste in fleeing the scene, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty snatched up several of these discarded weapons and prepared to defend the American compound.

    Not knowing exactly what was taking place, the two Seals set up a defensive perimeter. Unfortunately Ambassador Stevens was already gravely injured, and Foreign Service officer, Sean Smith, was dead. However, due to their quick action and suppressive fire, twenty administrative personnel in the embassy were able to escape to safety. (But all have been silenced and kept away from congress and all investigations on Benghazi !! Their jobs/pensions threatened to keep them silent.) Eventually, these two courageous men were overwhelmed by the sheer numbers brought against them, an enemy force numbering between 100 to 200 attackers which came in two waves. But the stunning part of the story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force. Once the compound was overrun, the attackers were incensed to discover that just two men had inflicted so much death and destruction.

    As it became apparent to these selfless heroes, they were definitely going to lose their lives unless some reinforcements showed up in a hurry. As we know now, that was not to be. I'm fairly certain they knew they were going to die in this gun fight, but not before they took a whole lot of bad guys with them!

    Consider these tenets of the Navy SEAL Code:
    1) Loyalty to Country, Team and Teammate,
    2) Serve with Honor and Integrity On and Off the Battlefield,
    3) Ready to Lead, Ready to Follow, Never Quit,
    4) Take responsibility for your actions and the actions of your teammates,
    5) Excel as Warriors through Discipline and Innovation,
    6) Train for War, Fight to Win, Defeat our Nation's Enemies, and...
    7) Earn your Trident every day.


    Thank you, Tyrone and Glen. To the very last breath, you both lived up to the SEAL Code. You served all of us well. You were courageous in the face of certain death. And Tyrone, even though you never got to hold your newborn son, he will grow up knowing the character and quality of his father, a man among men who sacrificed himself defending others.

    Dr. Charles R. Roots Senior Pastor
    Former Staff Sergeant, USMC Captain,
    U. S. Navy Chaplain Corps (Ret.)

    LET US NEVER FORGET HILLARY CLINTON'S COMMENT with her hands thrown up in the air in disgust,

    "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, NOW?" AND SHE MAY, POTENTIALLY, BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!

    SHE SHOULD BE SHAMED BY AMERICANS FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE!!
    Makes me very sad to have to read this. Obama has very little respect for the families of our slain citizens who fought so bravely.

    Even Snopes can not say it is a lie. This administration should just resign.
    Last edited by .44 magnum; 05-15-2014 at 01:06 PM.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith



  3. #23
    Senior Member .44 magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Watch Susan Rice joke it up... when asked if we will find out the truth on what happened. sickening.

    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...l-be-revealed/
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith



  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Detroit Lakes, MN
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Even Snopes can not say it is a lie..
    That is your standard?. Snopes can't say it is a lie so it must be the truth. Yikes.

    Here is what snopes says about some pieces of this cut and paste from 2012. http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/stevens.asp

    and here is what they say about other aspects of the Benghazi attack. http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/benghazi.asp

    Hopefully, Mr. Gowdy will call the author of this article to a hearing and he can present his evidence.

  5. #25
    Senior Member .44 magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    That is your standard?. Snopes can't say it is a lie so it must be the truth. Yikes.

    Here is what snopes says about some pieces of this cut and paste from 2012. http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/stevens.asp

    and here is what they say about other aspects of the Benghazi attack. http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/benghazi.asp

    Hopefully, Mr. Gowdy will call the author of this article to a hearing and he can present his evidence.
    Snopes can not disprove the author of the letter... hopefully a man of the cloth does not lie in matters like this... what is really disturbing is the lack of empathy shown by Obama towards the family. It shows if a camera is not on hand he is a cold fish. It just is so wrong the way he treated these people. He's got a lot of people fooled into thinking how wonderful he is.

    America, I saw firsthand how cold this man is. What kind of liar he is. Most of you haven't a clue about this tyrant and yet you support him. And act like every word he says is Gospel. These murders and the fast and furious cover ups make Watergate look like a kid who told his bff's secret to the class.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith



  6. #26
    Senior Member schusker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pawleys Island South Carolina
    Posts
    173

    Default

    last line of snopes
    As of this writing, the U.S. government has still not released any post-mortem information documenting the nature of Ambassador Stevens' death.

    Last updated: 2 April 2014



    Wonder why?
    Blackfoot's Tide is Right Pistor
    Cacao Yates
    CD RE CGC CPE L-3

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Detroit Lakes, MN
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Snopes can not disprove the author of the letter... hopefully a man of the cloth does not lie in matters like this... what is really disturbing is the lack of empathy shown by Obama towards the family. It shows if a camera is not on hand he is a cold fish. It just is so wrong the way he treated these people. He's got a lot of people fooled into thinking how wonderful he is.
    Hopefully, a man of the cloth would not molest kids either.

    Snopes has proven that many of the key obama administration "lies" on Benghazi are not true. Apparently, that evidence does not matter but the fact that they cannot disprove something makes it true. Perfectly reasonable logic around here.

    Anyway, like I said, I hope Congressman Gowdy brings him to a hearing to testify. Here is what Ambassador Steven's mother had to say last fall http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...170566666.html

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Detroit Lakes, MN
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schusker View Post
    last line of snopes
    As of this writing, the U.S. government has still not released any post-mortem information documenting the nature of Ambassador Stevens' death.

    Last updated: 2 April 2014



    Wonder why?
    Don't know. Did they release the post-mortem results for the 93 people killed at diplomatic facilities during the bush administration?

  9. #29
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Don't know. Did they release the post-mortem results for the 93 people killed at diplomatic facilities during the bush administration?
    When you are losing, "Bush Bash!"

    It's the progressives past time!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    When you are losing, "Bush Bash!"

    It's the progressives past time!!!!
    Why do the Republicans get so offended when the policies or beliefs of the current Democratic President is compared to that of the last Republican President or recent Presidential candidates? This is truly baffling, why would we not compare the two, why is it considered bashing?
    Last edited by mngundog; 05-15-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •