The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Benghazi: IT TAKES TREY GOWDY JUST THREE MINUTES TO SILENCE THE MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    When you are losing, "Bush Bash!"

It's the progressives past time!!!!

Only when it demonstrates outright hypocrisy.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Only when it demonstrates outright hypocrisy.
    ...only equal to the hypocrisy of liberals bashing Bush at every turn, voting for "Hope and Change" and then sitting idly by while, according to them, does exactly as Bush did.

Liberal Tactic # 9 - distract the facts by mentioning something totally unrelated (President Bush)! Accuse someone else or point out an exception to the rule (like priests molesting children)....

Henry V - is all about tactics and untruths....! No logic is the rule....for Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Hopefully, a man of the cloth would not molest kids either.

Snopes has proven that many of the key obama administration "lies" on Benghazi are not true. Apparently, that evidence does not matter but the fact that they cannot disprove something makes it true. Perfectly reasonable logic around here.

Anyway, like I said, I hope Congressman Gowdy brings him to a hearing to testify. Here is what Ambassador Steven's mother had to say last fall http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...170566666.html
    The report for which you supplied the link is from just 12 days after the ambassador's murder, way before the truth began to leak out. It would be much more pertinent to know what Ambassador Stevens' mother had to say now.
    Last edited by HPL; 05-15-2014 at 08:50 PM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    The report for which you supplied the link is from just 12 days after the ambassador's murder, way before the truth began to leak out. It would be muck more pertinent to know what Ambassador Stevens' mother had to say now.
    So, you got a link?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    So, you got a link?

No. My point was that considering her statements in the piece you posted were based on what we now know was dubious information, there is very little value in that article (as it pertains to the current discussion).
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Here is another link to an article disputing the supposed "facts" from the pastor's blog. http://newslines.org/fact-checks/did...ll-60-jihadis/

Here a bunch of news about the ambassador that includes what his brother and family have more recently done http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/chris-stevens/ and a website they have set up http://www.rememberingchrisstevens.com/ and here is one quotin ghis father more recently http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/26/opinio...ens-good-work/ and here is an article that outlines what his brother thinks of how Secretary Clinton handled the situation. http://pulse.seattlechildrens.org/ho...chris-stevens/

Here is the Pastor's blog and search results for Benghazi. he has revised the debunked number 60 up to 100 based on his sources. If anyone can point to any corroborating facts to support any of his claims, please post. http://rootsinripon.blogspot.com/search?q=benghazi . The snopes pieces point to several lies.

If someone wants to quote something I said that was not factual, please do so.
    Last edited by Henry V; 05-15-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Don't know. Did they release the post-mortem results for the 93 people killed at diplomatic facilities during the bush administration?
    Quit throwing out blather about 93 people killed. How typical of a blind liberal to pull a number off of Huffington Post to deliberately create a false illusion. You throw mud at Bush as though that should somehow exonerate the Obama administration from their incompetence or make our press less responsible for failure to do their duty and hold the White House and the Clinton State Department accountable. The number "93" people killed includes the number of ASSAILANTS who died attacking the consulates. It includes the number of the local security and police officers killed. The Americans account for the smallest of the number. The majority killed are listed as civilians of Yemen, Turkey and Syria. We assume they were innocent bystanders. The reason the GOP didn't call for investigations is that the administration in charge at that time wasn't covering up and lying about what led to the attacks. President Bush came out and spoke himself to the press, he blamed the terrorists. He didn't lie and try to blame a video… "In Washington, President Bush said that the attack showed that "terrorists are still on the move"." (http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/06/international/middleeast/06CND-ATTACK.html) Obama came out and promised to arrest a video producer. His motive? During his campaign he insisted he had Al Qaeda on the run, he didn't want the truth to be known until after the election - if at all. So his White House lied to us.

We want answers on Benghazi. While you bury your head in the sand and blame Bush for the terrorists who died setting off car bombs near U.S. Consulates or Embassies 10 years ago, we would like to know why our CURRENT transparent administration was blatantly
    CHANGING the talking points sent to them by the CIA and sending out a stooge onto the Sunday talk shows to purposefully LIE to us.
    We are talking about the first American ambassador killed in the line of duty since the Carter administration. We are talking about a U.S. Embassy that was woefully unprepared in spite of Stephens begging for more protection, we are talking about WHY the U.S. military was not prepared to respond to a terrorist attack in the AFRICOM area of responsibility on the anniversary of 9/11, especially in an area known to have rapidly escalating terrorist activity. The attack lasted for hours and hours and hours. And we sent NO ONE to help them. The general in charge there said no one from the White House ever called. How must that demoralize our personnel in other regions of the world?? To know that if they are attacked our government may very well not send them help. I heard a democrat congressman on t.v. last year claiming that it was impossible to get help to them because "it's not like we just have pilots sitting around drinking coffee ready to be called up". Well, B.S. - we actually do have men and women in uniform who are assigned specific duty and it's called "the Ready Five". Surely on the anniversary of 9/11 our military in volatile areas of the world are all on the "Ready." We want to know why it's taken years to get the requested paperwork and emails and still the information comes trickling out with important parts redacted. You really think this is acceptable?

I don't understand why all of you on the left are so blindly interested in continuing to follow your 'transparent' President without question on anything. You think what is coming out on Benghazi has Trey Gowdy fired up, I've heard him speak in person on this as well as the IRS scandal. He is truly, genuinely called on this. He will get to the bottom of it. I'm sure you think targeting groups who hold the opposite view point as yours is just fine. However, it's unconstitutional and it is chilling. You wait until the shoe is on the other foot. Our White House blamed 'rogue officers' in the Cincy branchy, but now the emails are coming out showing it was coming from Washington and it specifically mentions "Tea Party". You will hear more from Trey Gowdy, and I'm thankful.
    Last edited by nolefan; 05-15-2014 at 11:22 PM. Reason: typo

Kristy
    & Ellie aka 'Richwood Work Hard Play Harder'

Quote Originally Posted by nolefan View Post
    Quit throwing out blather about 93 people killed. How typical of a blind liberal to pull a number off of Huffington Post to deliberately create a false illusion. You throw mud at Bush as though that should somehow exonerate the Obama administration from their incompetence or make our press less responsible for failure to do their duty and hold the White House and the Clinton State Department accountable. The number "93" people killed includes the number of ASSAILANTS who died attacking the consulates. It includes the number of the local security and police officers killed. The Americans account for the smallest of the number. The majority killed are listed as civilians of Yemen, Turkey and Syria. We assume they were innocent bystanders. The reason the GOP didn't call for investigations is that the administration in charge at that time wasn't covering up and lying about what led to the attacks. President Bush came out and spoke himself to the press, he blamed the terrorists. He didn't lie and try to blame a video… "In Washington, President Bush said that the attack showed that "terrorists are still on the move"." (http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/06/international/middleeast/06CND-ATTACK.html) Obama came out and promised to arrest a video producer. His motive? During his campaign he insisted he had Al Qaeda on the run, he didn't want the truth to be known until after the election - if at all. So his White House lied to us.

We want answers on Benghazi. While you bury your head in the sand and blame Bush for the terrorists who died setting off car bombs near U.S. Consulates or Embassies 10 years ago, we would like to know why our CURRENT transparent administration was blatantly
    CHANGING the talking points sent to them by the CIA and sending out a stooge onto the Sunday talk shows to purposefully LIE to us.
    We are talking about the first American ambassador killed in the line of duty since the Carter administration. We are talking about a U.S. Embassy that was woefully unprepared in spite of Stephens begging for more protection, we are talking about WHY the U.S. military was not prepared to respond to a terrorist attack in the AFRICOM area of responsibility on the anniversary of 9/11, especially in an area known to have rapidly escalating terrorist activity. The attack lasted for hours and hours and hours. And we sent NO ONE to help them. The general in charge there said no one from the White House ever called. How must that demoralize our personnel in other regions of the world?? To know that if they are attacked our government may very well not send them help. I heard a democrat congressman on t.v. last year claiming that it was impossible to get help to them because "it's not like we just have pilots sitting around drinking coffee ready to be called up". Well, B.S. - we actually do have men and women in uniform who are assigned specific duty and it's called "the Ready Five". Surely on the anniversary of 9/11 our military in volatile areas of the world are all on the "Ready." We want to know why it's taken years to get the requested paperwork and emails and still the information comes trickling out with important parts redacted. You really think this is acceptable?

I don't understand why all of you on the left are so blindly interested in continuing to follow your 'transparent' President without question on anything. You think what is coming out on Benghazi has Trey Gowdy fired up, I've heard him speak in person on this as well as the IRS scandal. He is truly, genuinely called on this. He will get to the bottom of it. I'm sure you think targeting groups who hold the opposite view point as yours is just fine. However, it's unconstitutional and it is chilling. You wait until the shoe is on the other foot. Our White House blamed 'rogue officers' in the Cincy branchy, but now the emails are coming out showing it was coming from Washington and it specifically mentions "Tea Party". You will hear more from Trey Gowdy, and I'm thankful.
    I'm almost speechless except to say, WOW... I'm completely sure you didn't take a look at anything Henry posted, because you guys are like that, you don't want to hear anything that conflicts with your partisan world view. You like to puff out your chest and tell the world how patriotic you are, but when it comes down to it, that only extends to "your team." You would rather see America fail if it was better for Team Tea Party, keep it up, you guys are doing a pretty good job of bringing us down. Here is what Steven's brother had to say in one of those links. Trey Gowdy said in his grand standing speech that he wanted to know why Sevens was even in Benghazi. Well, maybe he should ask Chris' brother and Dr. Thomas Burke.

Dozing off in a daze, my phone rang. “The Secretary would like to speak with you,” said an unidentified voice. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton came on the line. She explained what happened, and I remember she said that justice would be done. This upset me. Chris was not focused on revenge. He wanted the Libyan people to have a free and democratic society. “I hope this will not prevent us from continuing to support the Libyan people, from moving ahead,” I said to her.I had no idea at the time that I would help oversee one of those projects. But soon after that call, I learned that Chris had been working with Dr. Thomas Burke, an emergency physician at Massachusetts General Hospital. Thomas was in Benghazi the day that Chris and three other Americans were killed. His account of what happened was moving and informative, and I learned that Chris was working with him and leaders at Benghazi Medical Center to establish the country’s first modern emergency department and emergency care programs.

My brother hadn’t told me about this project, but the more I learned about it, the more sense it made. I knew that Chris saw what a fabulous country Libya could be, and he was trying to help make that happen by fostering and encouraging public-private collaborations. He could see history in the making from all sides of his work. And that’s why he was in Benghazi on that fateful day, instead of at his home base in much safer Tripoli.

My colleagues at Seattle Children’s said that they wanted to do something to honor Chris, and I brought them into the loop with my new friends at Mass General.

Trey Gowdy said in his grand standing speech that he wanted to know why Sevens was even in Benghazi. Well, maybe he should ask Chris' brother and Dr. Thomas Burke.

You can be sure Trey will ask his brother and hopefully all the others who have been hidden and hushed by the Obama Administration. The truth will come out...regardless of how much they continue to delay and cover up....! They you will need to go on a 'crow' hunt and have some fine crow for dinner!