The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Bye bye in November McConnell

Default Bye bye in November McConnell

McConnell only gets 213k of the R vote with Bevin 125k for a total of just 338k. It was known that Grimes would be in a cakewalk and she received 309k. Republicans will either stay at home or vote against him.

The numbers look very bad and no matter how Rove spins they don't add up.
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 05-21-2014 at 06:53 AM.

Dan

And you know the R's will stay home or vote against McConnel how? Aren't you in OH? Besides most R's are pretty enthusiastic about getting to polls in November. They want to express their outrage over the dems passing this Odumbo care fiasco. And if McConnel were to lose who cares? the R's are positioned pretty well to put Reid in the corner with his nose against the wall. Reid won't be the Senate majority leader next year regardless of what happens in Kentucky. There will be a lot of dem butt hurt next fall. Obama is a lame duck.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

In Lebanon, Dan is a half hour to 40 minutes from Kentucky. When I lived in Westchester OH, we heard a lot of Ky news on our local news and had plenty of it in the Enquirer. Our airport was in Ky. Half the people I worked with at Siemens were from Ky. My guess he has a better feel for it than you do in VA.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    In Lebanon, Dan is a half hour to 40 minutes from Kentucky. When I lived in Westchester OH, we heard a lot of Ky news on our local news and had plenty of it in the Enquirer. Our airport was in Ky. Half the people I worked with at Siemens were from Ky. My guess he has a better feel for it than you do in VA.
    And like I said, who cares if McConnel loses. Reid will not be the majority leader next year regardless. The dems will lose the Senate and the idiot in the white house will be a lame duck. Pretty much one now anyway, but might as well make it official.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Dan

And you know the R's will stay home or vote against McConnel how? Aren't you in OH? Besides most R's are pretty enthusiastic about getting to polls in November. They want to express their outrage over the dems passing this Odumbo care fiasco. And if McConnel were to lose who cares? the R's are positioned pretty well to put Reid in the corner with his nose against the wall. Reid won't be the Senate majority leader next year regardless of what happens in Kentucky. There will be a lot of dem butt hurt next fall. Obama is a lame duck.
    I would say a conservative option would fit my line of thinking.

Buzz, being from West Chester, did you know Boehner was a D when he was in the Ohio house up until the late 70's early 80's?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...at-with-grimes

Even though this article is from a liberal paper can you say life support for Mitch.

Bevin should do what a lot of the typical Rino's have done in past primary defeats. Come out at the end of October and announce his support of Grimes.