The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GWB's no show at the 911 ceremonies

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    For the Bush bashers he is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt....
    I would agree on that, too, Bon.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I would and have never questioned Papa Bush. He was my boss @ one time . Baby Bush rode on his coattails and did not earn or deserve my respect. It has nothing to do w/hate. Obama and Clinton will have to stand on their own achievements/failures and maybes.

In 2016 when Hillary is potus all that goes wrong will be bush's fault.

I saw the news showing the ceremony at the opening of this 9-11 memorial. I was struck by how many politicians and media where their and how few family member's if those we lost....it seemed to be a 'Political Photo Op'.....and you could stop in the store and by something to take home...???!!!OMG

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    For the Bush bashers he is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt....
    And for the Bush apologists, he's right always.... 5000 dead soldiers and the Country in the toilet, let's standup and cheer.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    And for the Bush apologists, he's right always.... 5000 dead soldiers and the Country in the toilet, let's standup and cheer.
    One man takes the blame for the fall of a nation, one man takes the credit for the rise up from the ashes.....Funny how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    One man takes the blame for the fall of a nation, one man takes the credit for the rise up from the ashes.....Funny how that works.
    Rise from the ashes.... that I haven't seen.

Least you forget that the GW Bush did go to Congress and did get the 'go' from Congress.....yet the Far Left Waco's...continue to blame Bush! Nothing new they have always blamed someone and they never take responsibility...!

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Ok, I'll applaud him. How many times were we attacked on his watch on our homeland turf after we were attacked on 9-11? Zero.......

How many have happened on Odumbo's watch since he took office? More than once. This dumb a$$ wont even callem terrorists. Crap he wants to close gitmo and bring him here. How about we bring them to your backyard there MNGun. Or how about the trial for kaleb shek mohammad in Manhattan. Yea lets do that. I'm sick of you friggin Bush bashers blamers. Yep lets bash Bush and give this f'ing rookie bafoon who is asleep at the switch on everything a free pass. Glad you think so much of your idiot president in the white house.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Ok, I'll applaud him. How many times were we attacked on his watch on our homeland turf after we were attacked on 9-11? Zero.......

How many have happened on Odumbo's watch since he took office? More than once. This dumb a$$ wont even callem terrorists. Crap he wants to close gitmo and bring him here. How about we bring them to your backyard there MNGun. Or how about the trial for kaleb shek mohammad in Manhattan. Yea lets do that. I'm sick of you friggin Bush bashers blamers. Yep lets bash Bush and give this f'ing rookie bafoon who is asleep at the switch on everything a free pass. Glad you think so much of your idiot president in the white house.
    Zero....? That would be a lie. And again you try that same crap you always do, trying to pretend that if someone thinks Bush is an idiot, that he he thinks Obama is great, that's retarded logic, but I expect that from you. The boy, stood up and lied to the American people to push for his war, that is cowardly, that is why he sits at his ranch alone and unwanted.