The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: GWB's no show at the 911 ceremonies

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Zero....? That would be a lie. And again you try that same crap you always do, trying to pretend that if someone thinks Bush is an idiot, that he he thinks Obama is great, that's retarded logic, but I expect that from you. The boy, stood up and lied to the American people to push for his war, that is cowardly, that is why he sits at his ranch alone and unwanted.
    Not that I give one fart but I'm glad I meet your expectations. So when was there a successful attack on our soil after 9/11 on Bush's watch?
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Ok, I'll applaud him. How many times were we attacked on his watch on our homeland turf after we were attacked on 9-11? Zero.......
    Hesham Mohamed Hadayet gunned down 6 at the LA airport, Muhammad and Malvo (Jihadists) shot 13 people over three weeks, Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar injured 6, Naveed Afzal Haq shot 6...... Why the need to lie?


  3. #23
    Senior Member Julie R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Orlean VA
    Posts
    2,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Zero....? That would be a lie. And again you try that same crap you always do, trying to pretend that if someone thinks Bush is an idiot, that he he thinks Obama is great, that's retarded logic, but I expect that from you. The boy, stood up and lied to the American people to push for his war, that is cowardly, that is why he sits at his ranch alone and unwanted.

    Actuallly, the loudest Bush-Blamers do seem to be Obama's biggest cheerleaders, including you, mngundog. That "boy" you are calling a coward, wasn't the only one who believed Iraq had WMDs, it was the entire intelligence community and Congress, (including your hero, then-junior Sen. from Ill.), as well as a certain senator from NY, ("what difference does it make?"). It's not only ludicrous, it's just plain moronic to believe that Bush had proof there were no WMDs and sent the troops in anyway.

    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post

    Actuallly, the loudest Bush-Blamers do seem to be Obama's biggest cheerleaders, including you, mngundog. That "boy" you are calling a coward, wasn't the only one who believed Iraq had WMDs, it was the entire intelligence community and Congress, (including your hero, then-junior Sen. from Ill.), as well as a certain senator from NY, ("what difference does it make?"). It's not only ludicrous, it's just plain moronic to believe that Bush had proof there were no WMDs and sent the troops in anyway.

    It is absolutely ludicrous or just plain moronic to go on television at make this claim.

    "We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories," ...... "For those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them."-Junior

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    It is absolutely ludicrous or just plain moronic to go on television at make this claim.

    "We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories," ...... "For those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them."-Junior
    Yes, based on intelligence he was given by the intelligence community, and many dems including Hillary also believed it and voted for the invasion of Iraq.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Hesham Mohamed Hadayet gunned down 6 at the LA airport, Muhammad and Malvo (Jihadists) shot 13 people over three weeks, Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar injured 6, Naveed Afzal Haq shot 6...... Why the need to lie?

    Yes all mass shootings. Unlike LT Col Hussein at Ft Hood. Now time to go put you back on ignore.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Yes all mass shootings. Unlike LT Col Hussein at Ft Hood. Now time to go put you back on ignore.
    Why do you need to feel the need to lie? Is that the way your parents brought you up to be a liar? Oh yeah, its the Junior way.

  8. #28
    Senior Member schusker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pawleys Island South Carolina
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Why do you need to feel the need to lie? Is that the way your parents brought you up to be a liar? Oh yeah, its the Junior way.
    "He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983. .... Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
    Blackfoot's Tide is Right Pistor
    Cacao Yates
    CD RE CGC CPE L-3

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schusker View Post
    "He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983. .... Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
    My question was why does Freeze have to lie to defend his argument. As for Hillary, she would be a God awefull candidate, and yes she is a liar just as Freeze and Bush are. One should not get to be President bases solely on their accomplishments of their Husbands or Fathers.
    Last edited by mngundog; 05-20-2014 at 12:26 PM.

  10. #30
    Senior Member GaryJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Hesham Mohamed Hadayet gunned down 6 at the LA airport, Muhammad and Malvo (Jihadists) shot 13 people over three weeks, Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar injured 6, Naveed Afzal Haq shot 6...... Why the need to lie?

    Is my understanding correct that your definition of an attack is not defined by the number of people involved in carrying out the act or the number of people killed or injured?
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

    What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •