The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dick and Liz Cheney team up to clean up Obama’s mess

Default Dick and Liz Cheney team up to clean up Obama’s mess

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1834328

Dick and Liz Cheney have joined forces to form a new grassroots group to take on President Obama.
    Shortly after the father/daughter duo criticized Obama in an op-ed for The Wall Street Journal, the pair announced Wednesday their 501(c)4 nonprofit group "Alliance For A Strong America."
    With the two Cheneys at the helm, the group will work on "preserving freedom and restoring American strength and power in the wake of the Obama administration's national security failures."
    The Alliance for a Strong America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxdZd90YCCE
    I don't think I smell like a brewery. I was drinking Scotch.

Dick Cheney is a powerful, scary man. He controlled GWB like a puppet on foreign policy. I think his foreign policy ideas are flawed and will create a perpetual war state.

I'd take Dick Cheney as our POTUS over Obama... maybe this is a start to run for POTUS.. as far as being scary.. I fear Obama has created a world in which America is seen as a joke. One that backs down from a fight.

Is that the moron who shot the old man in the head, and then had the old man apologize for getting shot in the head?

What a freak'in joke. Dick Cheney got Iraq right back in 1994, before he and BUSH got it terribly wrong. In fact if you listen to him carefully in the video, he nailed it.
    It is BUSH's mess, and we'll be paying the price for it for a long time to come. Dick and his daughter are just plain evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=YENbElb5-xY
    Last edited by Buzz; 06-18-2014 at 11:46 AM.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Is that the moron who shot the old man in the head, and then had the old man apologize for getting shot in the head?
    i would rather hunt with dick cheney than ride in a car with a kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    i would rather hunt with dick cheney than ride in a car with a kennedy
    Shower at Penn State or hunt with Dick Cheney?

Remember Cheney had more important things to do during Vietnam and got his five deferments. What a waste of a good heart when I think of my dead relatives and friends. Not hate just anger.

Though I don't think he is being fair (and it is no place for fairness in a 501c group) he did make some valid points especially about Syria and Iran.

Cheney planned on being a politician and we all know how the republicans would have ripped him up if he had served. Look at what they said about Kerry and McCain. Service to our nation would have been a huge impediment to his political career.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    Remember Cheney had more important things to do during Vietnam and got his five deferments. What a waste of a good heart when I think of my dead relatives and friends. Not hate just anger.
    Does anyone have to serve today? It is a choice... while Dick Cheney did not serve in the Viet Nam War... you can't overlook his service for America under many Presidents. Some lead on the battlefield, others behind the scene ...

and by the way, many people took college deferments because it was the law... at that time. No man or women has to in 2014 make a decision like that.