The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did the US "really" invade Iraq?

The WARS were not about only oil.......as I noted above!

So we went to war for BP? Sorry, no.
    Jonathon

“Write your own book instead of reading someone else’s book about success” H. Brooks

Very nice Shiny, now nobody is talking about the VA, IRS, or Libya. Are you on the DNC payroll?
    Jonathon

“Write your own book instead of reading someone else’s book about success” H. Brooks

Regime change. Elder Bush was once targeted in an assassination plot by Saddam Hussein. Payback is a Bitch.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...ine/062793.htm

Historically we need a scapegoat or bogyman. Saddam fit the bill. We could not go after Saudi Arabia, who was behind the attacks on America because of the Oil they provided the USA. It was Saudi's who attacked us, but the Royal Family is our friend.

Remember how our weapon's Inspector swore up and down to anyone who would listen saying that NO WMD's were in Iraq. The Bush administration tore down his reputation.

So yes... Wars are fought for Money and Oil.
    I don't think I smell like a brewery. I was drinking Scotch.

Quote Originally Posted by HuntClub View Post
    Very nice Shiny, now nobody is talking about the VA, IRS, or Libya. Are you on the DNC payroll?
    Watch the documentary and draw your own conclusions. I posted a link. Just watch it with no pre conceived notions and an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by HuntClub View Post
    We never got much oil from Iraq after the UN embargo ended and before the war. Not much as in less than 5% of total imports. After the war, we imported less, and continue to import less, Iraqi oil than the 4 years before the war. Makes sense? Really?
    Look what happen to the price of oil....Really

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Regime change. Elder Bush was once targeted in an assassination plot by Saddam Hussein. Payback is a Bitch.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...ine/062793.htm

Historically we need a scapegoat or bogyman. Saddam fit the bill. We could not go after Saudi Arabia, who was behind the attacks on America because of the Oil they provided the USA. It was Saudi's who attacked us, but the Royal Family is our friend.

Remember how our weapon's Inspector swore up and down to anyone who would listen saying that NO WMD's were in Iraq. The Bush administration tore down his reputation.

So yes... Wars are fought for Money and Oil.
    Surely you don't believe we went to war because a dictator wanted our president dead. Just about all of them want that. Oil and selling bombs

The objective of the Iraq war was to increase oil prices? Is that what you're saying?
    Jonathon

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    Shine, I can't see this so could you tell me where this video was made etc. ?
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Funny how the libs seem to forget that the Dems approved of this at the time, even going so far as demanding a second vote to make damn sure they got it on the record... (And so Kerry could be for it before he was against it)
    Bill Davis