The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chocolates in the Derby

Once u are on the list you are on the list. He didn't say he was at the top of the derby list 2 years.

So if make the derby list in 2011, u are on the derby list in 2012 regardless of 10 points or not? Just wondering if I'm missing something, sounds like a nice dog though , too bad for that injury though

Yes, once u are on the list you are on it till dog reaches 2. You don't have to get another 10 points to get on derby list the next year if your dog hasn't turned 2 yet

Don Brawley runs a very nice chocolate, Choco, that made the derby list and I believe only needs 1/2 point for his FC/AFC. He also has a very nice young female from my breeding that was on the list and has an Am placement at only 2 years old.
    Lisa Bauer-Martin

Summits Smokin Magna Margarita QA2 "Rita"
    Summits Country Roads Take Me Home QAA "Denver"
    Gone on to other homes, but always in our hearts:
    Keeno's Leather and Lace "Lacey"
    Summits Banana Daiquiri "Anna"

Quote Originally Posted by Gunners Up View Post
    Jeff,

If it is two quality animals with all the health clearances I do not see why not. I visted extensively with a Professor of Reproductive Sciences from Oklahoma State Univ. Vet School and he had no issues with it and said it was a fairly common occurence in livestock and other sporting breds of dogs such as Pointers.

RD
    I don't know what the dominant gene is in a pointer but Chocolate is a recessive gene, just a though...Love a great chocolate, but dont believe "line Breeding" on chocolate lines in a great idea?
    "Women are like labradors...,they all have their quarks."~Phil Robertson

Maestro won again today

Does that make 35 is he tied with tide?

Quote Originally Posted by Luke T View Post
    Maestro won again today
    6 weeks and 22 points away from "babe" if it gets close i bet they start double staking him

GLEN LAKE F-ONE-O-WONDER -Voodoo was high derby point for chocolate couple years ago. He is QAA now. 21 points i believe.

You can also look up choc dogs on Retriever Results. Go to Milestones, select Derby list, sort by color.
    Josie Ottman

"Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch," E.B. White, Charlotte's Web

www.RetrieverResults.com -- points, profiles and perspective.
    New reports on Qualifiers and Entrants for National Open, National Amateur, Master National and Canadian National and Canadian National Amateur.