RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Northern Friends

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Dave Kress 
#1 ·
You slogged thru a brutal winter, spring has come slow, trees are just now leafing out, winter kill is huge

Here in Alabama we have a hay cutting in, corn is near knee high, i have sprayed the fence lines twice for weeds, the pool is at 86 and the ponds are getting too warm for dog work.

It seems there is no balance
Dk

#2 ·
com'on up now we in MI are unusually warm 80s after being extra wet so the cold should hit soon. Corn is 3" high. It is said there is global warming but Lake Superior pictures showed ice flows last weekend. All the fault of Al Gore of TN fame.

#3 ·
most farmers here in southern NY have a hay cut in , or working on it .Ponds still free of ice for another couple of months :)Come on up Dave , I have an extra bedroom .If the farmers let Barry Smith train when I was at work , I'm sure you will be fine :)

#4 ·
Thank you for the invitation to follow Barry !

Our normal summer trip starts about now and ends much later
This year our pup is recovering from an Acl so our summer adventure needs to be later.
We plan to leave mid july and head northwest for a bit
Dk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.