The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: POW released in A'stan

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    As opposed to say Breitbart, PJmedia, Americanthinker, or any of the other sources you fools quote here and believe are credible?
    A bunch of intelligent people could really have some decent discussions, but that always gets short-circuited when anyone starts name-calling.

Really miss Yardley.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    Good move on the release,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,provided the gitmo group was implanted with GPS devices to speed up our locating them and future drone deployment.

hahaha - so hard to remove them off their bu**s. Now I see why you don't trust your dog to watch your food.

Thanks Rose's Mom for stepping in to explain my post. I was talking about the Mexican exchange.

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Why didn't Obama follow the law and review this decision with Congress?????

Anyone??????
    This little move will probably be the straw that broke the camels back and bring landmark legal foundation into the picture. They will likely file separation of powers brief with a friendly Circuit Court an attempt to get somebody to lie under.oath. However they may even go a completely different direction so executive privilege cannot claimed and use a nonrelated topic. Lying under oath basically the only thing that brought Clinton down. The Republicans in the Senate didn't have the spine then to do it and they sure don't have a spine now.

Maybe the Gitmo prisoners will self destruct from an implant they received while at Gitmo. May Bowe find himself on one of those V.A. list used for rationing care. Glad to hear the town has cancelled the welcome home party. If the family wants a party let them pay for it themselves. When he is brought to justice for leaving his unit his supportive father should have to pay the cost of the rescue mission. As for the great PR move by the WH, it is not looking so good. My liberal facebook friends are not singing with joy. They are getting tried of being pushed off the wagon. Every scandal makes it harder to climb back up on the wagon. Bruised ribs makes it real hard to sing the praises.

Buzz as for the Rolling Stone story it was so slanted I'm surprised the words didn't fall off the page.

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    Much like the Fox News,, Limbaugh, Beck sheeple we have here. How curious.
    LOL.........well that seems to be the only way that he learns some things. VBEG. Fifth column reguards.
    Even a fool has something to teach the know-it-alls.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    A bunch of intelligent people could really have some decent discussions, but that always gets short-circuited when anyone starts name-calling.

Really miss Yardley.
    Too bad you all wore him down and drove him away the way you have many other reasonable folks who once frequented this wretched place.

FWIW, I know this isn't from one of the approved sources, but it is one of you own defending what was done to bring this guy home.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5452003.html

I think all of you who would leave ANY American there to face Taliban Justice, instead of bringing him here to face our own Military Justice should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Last edited by Buzz; 06-05-2014 at 06:55 PM.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Too bad you all wore him down and drove him away the way you have many other reasonable folks who once frequented this wretched place.

FWIW, I know this isn't from one of the approved sources, but it is one of you own defending what was done to bring this guy home.

I think all of you who would leave ANY American there to face Taliban Justice, instead of bringing him here to face our own Military Justice should be ashamed of yourselves.
    He is a grown man who makes his own decisions. Get real. He stated his case on opinions he felt strongly about pretty well, if a little long winded.

Nobody ran him off... He just wandered off.

If this place is that wretched... Begs the question, why are you here?
    Last edited by huntinman; 06-06-2014 at 07:03 AM.
    Bill Davis

Buzz, this wasn't about bringing an American home, it was about thinning the population out at Gitmo. Odumbo pledged to close it, and this is his way around congress to do it. Bergdahl should be thankful Odumbo didn't drone his sorry collaborator a$$. He was useful to Odumbo, and thats what saved him. These 5 wont be the last terrorist to be turned loose from Gitmo.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

Dave, if the talleband would have wanted to harm him it would've happened 4 yrs ago. This candy ass is/was a willing conspirator. Jug Ears knew the story and used it to open the gate just like he has with the border. Believing any differently pushes the boundary of fact vs fiction. You fellas on the left side refuse to look at any Facts with this administration when even Stevie Wonder can C its corrupt to the White Core.

Deal Me a Race Card Regards
    Just Win