The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The VA Scandal

Default The VA Scandal

Notice how that has been pushed off the front pages? Even here on this forum.

The VA had until recently resisted the linkage of dozens of deaths in the Phoenix system directly to the wait-list fraud that has engulfed the agency, and finally forced the resignation of VA Secretary Eric Shinseki. Whistleblowers claimed that 40 veterans died while stuck on paper lists as VA officials cooked the books, denying them access to medical care. Last month the VA finally recognized that 17 veterans at least died while being kept out of the appointment system, and yesterday acting Secretary Sloan Gibson announced that 18 more had been identified bringing the total to 35 confirmed:
    http://hotair.com/archives/2014/06/0...it-list-fraud/
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

A big reason they want to keep the traitor story alive...
    Bill Davis

news changes daily... hey.. Where is the missing plane?
    I don't think I smell like a brewery. I was drinking Scotch.

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    news changes daily... hey.. Where is the missing plane?
    American vets suffer daily to... But seems many libs could give a rats rear end. Are you one of them?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    American vets suffer daily to... But seems many libs could give a rats rear end. Are you one of them?
    As long as the "labor" at the VA is getting paid it's all good!
    Stan b & Elvis

you took that wrong... it's just that what makes the news always replaces a big story from weeks ago..

The Veteran Administration problems will not be solved by front page news. But actually fixing the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    you took that wrong... it's just that what makes the news always replaces a big story from weeks ago..

The Veteran Administration problems will not be solved by front page news. But actually fixing the problem.
    Sorry if I misunderstood your point. I live in a big military town and many wounded warriors are my clients. This VA BS touches a nerve with me and many I know.
    Bill Davis

Sorry if I misunderstood your point. I live in a big military town and many wounded warriors are my clients. This VA BS touches a nerve with me and many I know.
    I totally understand.. for the last 35 years I've built Fighter Engines and Helicopter engines for our Military... everyday I work my performance on the job keeps me focused on the service of our nations enlisted men and women. Their lives are in my hands when they fly.

Sadly I am not able to or be in a position to help what is wrong with the VA... that goes right to leadership in the WH. There is not a day that goes by I can't wait until Obama leaves office.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4SSwRJ-U9vw
    Video worth watching on Congressional hearing on fixing the VA. The McCain bill will NOT work. Allowing over-65 vets to use Medicare for non-combat related care should be a better idea.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

We all need to be asking our Senators exactly what are they doing to fix the VA problems and when will it be done! As a society if we do not start holding our elected officials responsible, nothing will ever get better. We also need to be asking our news sources why they are not reporting and investigating...!