The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 102

Thread: How long until Odumbo grants amnesty for the illegals

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    1,176

    Default How long until Odumbo grants amnesty for the illegals

    During the August recess? after the mid terms? You already know he is going to do it, its just a matter of when.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    During the August recess? after the mid terms? You already know he is going to do it, its just a matter of when.
    Kinda like Reagan did?

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    Kinda like Reagan did?
    Yea, and I didn't agree with it then because they never secured the frigging border. Just like they wont this time. I would be a fan of a mote with crocks.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Yea, and I didn't agree with it then because they never secured the frigging border. Just like they wont this time. I would be a fan of a mote with crocks.
    The border needs to be secured just like our neighbors to the north. Don't appear to have much problem with illegal immigration coming into Canada. It took a bunch of time for me to get my work visa for here. Seems pretty straight forward to me the way it is done here.

  6. #6
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,411

    Default

    If the Dems get trounced in the mid terms and lose the Senate and the House he may do it then.....if not I think he will do it just in time to seal the deal for the 2016 elections

    But I also think the reaction of the American public may be one of the match that lights the powderkeg
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  7. #7
    Senior Member .44 magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    738

    Default

    no way... there are no illegals in our country. It's your imagination. Once on USA soil everyone is accepted as an immigrant. America became great because of immigrants.

    Remember the Dems need all the votes they can get... if English is your second language we will give you a ballot in your native language to help the process ....

    Our borders are open to all, come to the great country of America .... This land is made for everyone.
    I don't think I smell like a brewery. I was drinking Scotch.

  8. #8
    Senior Member IowaBayDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    Kinda like Reagan did?
    Yes. The biggest mistake of his term. It allowed him to get a lot of other things thru but as we can see today it was a total failure. Congress didn't secure the border as promised. So what is your point? Every mistake in history should be repeated because "that guy did it too". I'm starting to think you may be under the age or 12, eve teenagers are smarter than that!
    ________________________________
    Dan Cram
    No longer live in Iowa but I have a new Bay Dog!!

    Skywatcher Salem Orchard Hard "Cider"

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,998

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaBayDog View Post
    Yes. The biggest mistake of his term. It allowed him to get a lot of other things thru but as we can see today it was a total failure. Congress didn't secure the border as promised. So what is your point? Every mistake in history should be repeated because "that guy did it too". I'm starting to think you may be under the age or 12, eve teenagers are smarter than that!
    Good post ! .................................................. ................................................
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaBayDog View Post
    Yes. The biggest mistake of his term. It allowed him to get a lot of other things thru but as we can see today it was a total failure. Congress didn't secure the border as promised. So what is your point? Every mistake in history should be repeated because "that guy did it too". I'm starting to think you may be under the age or 12, eve teenagers are smarter than that!
    I only wish I was 12 again. Don't stoop to the level of assuming someone's age because they don't have the same beliefs that you do. I'm only saying that people want to crucify Obama, and give republicans a pass. Yiu did say it was a total failure, but what was your stance when he did it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •