The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How long until Odumbo grants amnesty for the illegals

I was born in the 1950's.... heard all the back and forth on our Identity and what proves it... I am ready to be chipped... tattooed, whatever... Washington has gone crazy not protecting our borders.

The illegals bring very little to our countries well being.. no skills, no education, just a big drain on our nations welfare rolls.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Some local authorities would just love to pinch illegals, but the courts have ruled that immigration is the province of the Federal Government. However, the folks in Washington are fumbling around trying to agree what day of the week it is . An effective immigration law is not likely to come up for a vote, unless the citizenry demands it now.
    HOlder goes after all good fishing holes if they are minorities legal or not. SHould not traffic enforcement be used where they can take the most illegal drivers (no valid liscense) off the roads per tax dollar?
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Some local authorities would just love to pinch illegals, but the courts have ruled that immigration is the province of the Federal Government. However, the folks in Washington are fumbling around trying to agree what day of the week it is . An effective immigration law is not likely to come up for a vote, unless the citizenry demands it now.
    LOL! Post of the day?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Originally Posted by shinyhead

I don't think anyone should walk around in fear.
    People in Chicago and Detroit have to do that every day.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Back in the 1960's the State of Alabama went against the Federal Government by using their National Guard to stop Black Americans from going to schools they designated as 'Whites Only'. The Governor of Alabama, was on the wrong side of the majority of the American people and Kennedy sent the Army in to back down the State National Guard. Well done Kennedy.

Now the opposite has occurred in that the Federal Government is protecting illegal immigrants allowing them to walk across our borders. Where are the Governors of these states and why are they not calling out their National Guards to enforce the states laws, be damned the Federal Laws? Unlike Alabama they have the majority of the American People with them on this! Additionally, Obama and Holder have no balls! Does the NSA have pictures or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    People in Chicago and Detroit have to do that every day.
    They are not in fear from illegals, which is the topic at hand, they are in fear of their own neighbors in the gangs that they fear.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    They are not in fear from illegals, which is the topic at hand, they are in fear of their own neighbors in the gangs that they fear.
    I thought your meaning was that illegals should not have to fear deportation.

We all may have to fear the uncontrolled borders when it comes to disease. Releasing these most recent illegals with communicable diseases may be a real public health threat. I'm thinking that, alone, should be a criminal offense. TB is a real problem in poorer countries. We don't hear much about TB in the US anymore, but it is a disease that can kill, and that can cause immense public health costs.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I thought your meaning was that illegals should not have to fear deportation.

We all may have to fear the uncontrolled borders when it comes to disease. Releasing these most recent illegals with communicable diseases may be a real public health threat. I'm thinking that, alone, should be a criminal offense. TB is a real problem in poorer countries. We don't hear much about TB in the US anymore, but it is a disease that can kill, and that can cause immense public health costs.
    Why doesn't Washington stop the illegals... think about it... long and hard. We have been taken over by a bunch of traitors .... The Dems stand to keep the power for generations once all these illegals get amnesty.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

I think we all understand that 'Waiting on Washington'....it a very long wait! Unless Obama and his tribe can find a way to further damage our borders, culture, religions, or Constitution....that they will continue to do very quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Stop kissing their you know whats! I would like to buy food and not have spanish on the box!
    I love to read the French on my boxes!

Passe a moi les framboises, si vous veuillez!
    Last edited by zeus3925; 06-15-2014 at 06:24 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!