The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cantor is in trouble 57/43 with 60 in

Default Cantor is in trouble 57/43 with 60 in

This shows how D the R's have become.

HE HAS LOST! Bye bye forest gump.
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 06-10-2014 at 07:17 PM.

Not suprised. I used to live in the district. Eliminate the Richmond part and everyone else is way right of him. Heck we could not stand those Richmond people moving to the country and trying to make it the burbs! Very much clinging to our guns and religion.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

so he won't be able to run in the General election? Sounds like the dems might've gained a little strength if he is not in the picture any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    so he won't be able to run in the General election? Sounds like the dems might've gained a little strength if he is not in the picture any longer.
    No he could run as a write in at least his name is easy to spell. Lisa Murkowski from Alaska did but she had to pass out wrist bands so people spelled her name correctly. Otherwise they don't get credit for the vote. I believe he may this route or maybe he will endorse the democrat.

However this does show the true conservatives and the Tea Party are dead, right.

Shine I live in the district next door to Cantor's. That district is red (and mine) as a fire truck. The D's have no shot at picking up a seat from that district.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    No he could run as a write in at least his name is easy to spell. Lisa Murkowski from Alaska did but she had to pass out wrist bands so people spelled her name correctly. Otherwise they don't get credit for the vote. I believe he may this route or maybe he will endorse the democrat.

However this does show the true conservatives and the Tea Party are dead, right.
    That district will go to the tea party in November. Which is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Shine I live in the district next door to Cantor's. That district is red (and mine) as a fire truck. The D's have no shot at picking up a seat from that district.
    Just asking

Ha HA! NOw an actual republican will get the district. You have no idea of the district! I used to live there!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Ha HA! NOw an actual republican will get the district. You have no idea of the district! I used to live there!
    You seem to have lived in a lot of places. I don't know the district, that's why I asked the question.

You seem to have lived in a lot of places. I don't know the district, that's why I asked the question.
    Shine Odumbo carried Virginia in 2008 and 2012. He turned it blue because of all the implants in Northern VA who work for the feds in DC. There is also a very large hispanic population in northern VA. You get out away from there in rural VA like where I live, or over in Cantors district and points south and you will find VA is still very much a red state.