The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I didn't read the entire articles in the NY Times, but two of their headlines today are

]
    Knock me over with a feather. Gerry only read the headline, and didn't completely digest and understand what she cited and commented on??????

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    That's it swampy send your newly graduated grandkids to do your bloody work!
    Swistica....Hello, thought you were gone...??

I see you made another 'classless' comment! You know nothing about me or mine! You just hate those who see the world differently than you and are prepared to stand up and call it like it is...! If you know any of the parents who lost kids in Iraq, ask them how they feel about what I said, only that is a true perspective that Americans should have!

"The World is less violent than it has ever been"

-Barack Hussein Obama, June 11, 2014
    Bill Davis

swampcollielover go back to your swamp because you as so non sequitur. Everybody else kids have to do your proposed dirty work. You obviously need to take your meds.

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    swampcollielover go back to your swamp because you as so non sequitur. Everybody else kids have to do your proposed dirty work. You obviously need to take your meds.
    Touchy, touchy, touchy,.....as I said you have no idea.....and still you have no logic to your comments! Talk about drugs....??!!

Have a nice day.....swistika

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    I agree with this, but also go after the families, villages, etc. wipe their seed off the planet. More importantly advertize this as our new War on Radicals.....some said well the world will think we are evil or whatever....the Muslims already beleive this we are the "Great Satin"...as for the rest of the world. If we stop this attack on all Non Muslims...in the long run they will see that we are cutting the head off of the snake, and then chopping up the body.
    Another point that you and I agree on. Take all of them out and be done with it. Go to fight, go to win, and win decisively so there is no doubt who the BMOC is

For those of you with Netflix, let me again recommend "the World Without US". It is pretty on point for at least some of this. A pretty interesting watch.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Typing in all caps on purpose:

THE WORST US PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY -- COMPLETE AND UTTER FAILURE IN DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN POLICY!
    Attributed to Ben Franklin-
    "Don't Argue with Stupid People..... They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid."

"Arguing with Idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to sh$t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

You can drop all the bombs, kill many people, devastate a country or a region and I believe you will most likely slow down any idealistic movement but not the idealism itself. Until you can control people's thoughts there will always be those whose ideals will be different and some will fight for them. This battle is far from over.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by GaryJ View Post
    You can drop all the bombs, kill many people, devastate a country or a region and I believe you will most likely slow down any idealistic movement but not the idealism itself. Until you can control people's thoughts there will always be those whose ideals will be different and some will fight for them. This battle is far from over.
    These people have been fighting for centuries, they only respect power. Winning hearts/minds is viewed as a weakness in their culture, but good luck with that.
    Attributed to Ben Franklin-
    "Don't Argue with Stupid People..... They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid."

"Arguing with Idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to sh$t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."