RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Congrats to GOOSER and Flinch!

8K views 43 replies 29 participants last post by  MooseGooser 
#1 ·
This is a trivia contest. The first person to properly identify this RTF member will receive, delivered to their door, a souvenir copy of the 2005 World Retriever Championship Program. This was the one held in Bruce, MS at Coolwater Farms. (yes that means this contest is really just for fun - and to recognize someone who's worked hard and is having success)

This RTF member and his young female lab:
Went 5 for 5 in Senior tests to get her title..

This past weekend they ran their first Master test! It was a very hard test too!

She was the youngest dog to pass the test (2.5 yrs) Most all other dogs that passed had their master title already

Name this RTF Member AND his dog first and win the prize.

To the masked RTF member and the secret dog....HUGE congratulations!

Chris

#3 ·
Hey Chris I've got two littermates 100% trained handled and bred by me} that are 14 months old that have a total of 7 MH passes
What do I get?:)
Congrats to Mooser and Flinch. I ran a Derby with Mike last Fall where Mike was running Flinch in his and her First white coat event.
Mike was a wreck, but Flinch was a cool customer.
I could tell then that Flinch was nice and that Mike and Flinch would do well; If Gooser would breathe and RELAX!!:)

#7 ·
MooseGooser (Mike Baker) and Flatlanders' Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

#9 ·
Here I is at work, playin on the internet!!! Bad Gooser! bad Gooser!!!

Thank You for the congrats..

I am very happy for Flinch. She tries really hard...

The tests were really challenging, and fun to run.. Enjoyed our first Master a LOT!

Thanks again.

Gooser (and Flinch)

#10 ·
Sweet! Congrats to Gooser and Flinch.

While technically David gave the more complete answer, Richard Gravely came up with the contest winning reply... (a bit quicker than I was expecting, but hey....Gooser's a household name, right? )

Richard, please PM me your mailing address. I will get it sent out to you.

Thanks, Chris

#11 ·
Awesome news! It's fun isn't it?!

#12 ·
Congrats! We ran in the same flight as Gooser and Flinch at Ft. Collins... they looked awesome!

#13 ·
Congrats Gooser and Goosee!!

#14 ·
Well dang it! I'd of been the winner if I hadn't been outside fooling around with dogs when I should have been on RTF!!!! Huge congrats. I had a blast watching these two last fall and early this spring!

#19 ·
PICTURES!!!! Want to see the Lanyard!

#25 ·

Sorry to report that Bling-Bling-Baker did not have his lanyard on for the photo!

Attachments

#21 ·
Big Congrats Mikey, I told you Flinch could do any of this HT stuff.

#22 ·
Very cool, congratulations Gooser and Flinch!

#26 ·
Flinch totally bailed Gooser out in the third series!!! Handler had to trust her to get the marks and she pounded all 3. Judge politely reminded him to just not mess up the 2 blinds and he HOLLERED at me, er the judge.:p

Great job Gooser and Flinch. More ribbons in the future for you 2.

#27 ·
Then that Judge after I ran them blinds said to me "We is gonna LET you honor off lead!!"

I misunderscrewd him and thought he said ON LEAD!!! Second time in two days I messed my pants!!

I had a LOT of fun running your very pucker factor tests!!:):)

Gooser

#28 ·
Congrats Gooser and Flinch!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.