RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Garmin/Tri-Tronics PRO 550 2014 National Amateur Sweepstakes - sign up now!

58K views 366 replies 351 participants last post by  windwalkers swan song 
#1 ·
Text Font Logo Brand Graphics

Garmin/TriTronics - Enter to Win Sweepstakes
https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the-trail/dog-tracking-training/pro-550/prod140325.html

Garmin PRO 550 System

Garmin/Tri-Tronics in cooperation with RTF, proudly wish each of the 2014 US National Amateur competitors the best of luck over the coming week in Roseburg, Oregon!

To commemorate the event Garmin/Tri-Tronics is offering an enter to win sweepstakes for one RTF member to receive a new PRO 550 training system. Rather than just read the reviews - here's a chance to conduct review your own with your own system!

As a BONUS - there is a chance to win a second receiver and collar, allowing the system to expand to two dogs.

To enter a qualified entry, only one entry per person, simply follow these steps:

1) Reply to this post in this thread, indicating your real name (not your handle...real name) and express your interest. (Yes, your first and last name!)

2) To qualify for the bonus receiver and collar, you must enter by 12:00 Noon Central Time, Tuesday June 17 and indicate your forecasted 2014 National Amateur winner by dog number, dog name and handler name.

Any entry that has an edit stamp after the posted bonus deadline will void that entry for the bonus.

Sample Edit Below. Bill's Bonus pick is still eligible because his edit stamp (red circle) shows he did not edit AFTER the Bonus deadline.
Text Organism Adaptation Wildlife

Sample Entry Only. I'm not eligible.

Name: Chris Atkinson - please count me in.
Winner: #101, FC-AFC Trumarc's Hollandiase, Ed Aycock

3) Please post only once in this thread. Do not make multiple posts. If you want to include other comments in your post, feel free, but be sure to make it a valid entry if you want to have a chance.

The winner will be selected by random draw of all qualified entrants after Sweepstakes close. Enter by 12:00 Noon Central Time Monday June 30, 2014.

If drawn winner accurately forecasted the 2014 National Amateur winner, by the Tuesday June 17 deadline, they win the bonus! (Unless their entry has an edit stamp dated after the Tuesday 6/17 noon US Central Time deadline - which would void the bonus entry )

Text Font Vehicle registration plate Banner

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Name: Lainee Munhollon - Count me in!
Winner: #42 FC AFC Robbers' Stray Bullet, Dan Hurst (Only because his dog has a great call name!)

FOM

#14 ·
I need it, please include me.
Name: Carol Howey
Winner - #42 FC AFC Robbers' Stray Bullet, Dan Hurst

#17 ·
Thanks Chris and Garmin!

Name: Dan Wegner - Count me in!
Winner: Lots of great dogs but I have a feeling that this is Slider's year. #33 FC-AFC Bayou Teche Eye On The Ball

#20 ·
Vicky Trainor - Please count me in
Winner - 4. FC-AFC Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog (Bam), Sarah Love

"Heart choice" since Bam is my Trio's daughter and in memory of Howard!

#28 · (Edited)
Sign me up!

Name: Jeff Brezee

Winner: #33 FC-AFC Bayou Teche Eye On The Ball (Slider), Lauren Hays

-a little venom in his blood ought to do it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.