The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who else post videos like Freddy King on Facebook?

Default who else post videos like Freddy King on Facebook?

I love watching Freddy work some of the dogs he is training. can yall recommend some other trainer that have similar videos? or training videos.

OK, I "bit" and did a Google search. There it was! After awhile I was able to stop laughing and write this post. This is absolutely a classic.

Freddy on Sit, Mark and "Stuff" (YouTube - link)

I'm wondering if I can get a refund on the Hillmann Puppy video I just bought.

Thanks c.j.
    Last edited by KwickLabs; 06-18-2014 at 04:04 PM.
    Jim Boyer www.kwicklabs.com
    MPR UH HRCH Kwick Taffey of Joemac's MH
    HR Kwick Daisy's Spirit Keeper SH
    Kwick Kooly Dew It Allstar SH
    HR Kwick Draw McGraw SH (June, 2007 - May, 2014)

Here is Freddy from the video I watched and couldn't do it anymore. Here, here, here, heel,no,sit,no,no, heel,heel, sit, dead bird, no, sit, dead bird,sit. Dead bird, back. That was all in like 15 seconds. Them he sends dog and is like woohoo this dog right here is awesome and a pistol, watch out for this dog in the future as the dog slowly trots out. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by c.j. View Post
    I love watching Freddy work some of the dogs he is training. can yall recommend some other trainer that have similar videos? or training videos.
    It is a different way of doing things for sure!
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey

"Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

I got to tell ya that poker is his thing
    come on dudes lets get it on
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Oh, not that Freddy King.....yeah this one is a idiot that couldn't train a dog to wag its tail with a hot dog in his hand.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

They sum up the old adage "you get what you pay for"
    Corey Burke

My thoughts also, google Ace Freely British gundog trainer in Kiln Ms for plenty more YouTube humor. How/Why they proliferate is beyond me. Several well thought of HT trainers reference this Freddy Fender dude on their WebSites, makes me wonder sometimes.
    Just Win

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    My thoughts also, google Ace Freely British gundog trainer in Kiln Ms for plenty more YouTube humor. How/Why they proliferate is beyond me. Several well thought of HT trainers reference this Freddy Fender dude on their WebSites, makes me wonder sometimes.
    Not a personal friend of Ace's, but I know of his operation. First, that's not his last name. Second, what good does it do to drag other guys through the mud? Sure, the OP brought up a name and responses to his videos are fine, but seriously man? This is the stuff that earns RTF it's broad reputation.
    -Barton Ramsey

Just for the record, I thought the OP was looking for legit stuff. If he is looking for humor, disregard my suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by mitty View Post
    Renee P