The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pres to speak about Iraq in 1hr

Default Pres to speak about Iraq in 1hr

This ought to be good, bet it's Bush's fault again.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

because Bush had nothing to do with Iraq?

Because you would rather blame Obama than the al Maliki government that destroyed their own government?
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

He will say .. Dick Cheney can't shoot straight...

but seriously the Oil is the reason to stop ISIS.. you can't have terrorists controlling the International Oil futures.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    because Bush had nothing to do with Iraq?

Because you would rather blame Obama than the al Maliki government that destroyed their own government?
    No I would rather put the blame where it belongs, right square on Odumba$$ for not having negotiated a SOFA. He wanted out of Iraq, and he used the Maliki didn't want to negotiate blah blah excuse to pull out. He could give a $hit less that by doing so our troops died in vein. Obama is a sorry a$$ excuse of a president, and a piece of $hit. Period.

He needs removed from office.

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    No I would rather put the blame where it belongs, right square on Odumba$$ for not having negotiated a SOFA. He wanted out of Iraq, and he used the Maliki didn't want to negotiate blah blah excuse to pull out. He could give a $hit less that by doing so our troops died in vein. Obama is a sorry a$$ excuse of a president, and a piece of $hit. Period.

He needs removed from office.
    Who sent our troops over there in the first place to die in vain? He pulled troops out that saved lives. If it was up to the war mongers, they would've left our troops there indefinitely so more of them could die needlessly. If you are at someone's house helping them build a garage, and they tell you that they don't want you there anymore, do you stay anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    Who sent our troops over there in the first place to die in vain? He pulled troops out that saved lives. If it was up to the war mongers, they would've left our troops there indefinitely so more of them could die needlessly. If you are at someone's house helping them build a garage, and they tell you that they don't want you there anymore, do you stay anyway?
    I hope you do understand the ISIS group is coming for you and me next... where do you want to make a stand? before or after they hurt us on own own soil. Now is the time to kick some Arab terrorist Ass. They are sitting ducks right now.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

The news conference appears to be somewhat late... I've had it ready to stream, and it has not started.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    It it nice how such brilliant liberals have such simplistic analogies! Riddle me this batman. Do we still have troops in Korea? And how long have they been there? Do we have troops in other parts of the world? Germany, Kosovo?
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    It it nice how such brilliant liberals have such simplistic analogies! Riddle me this batman. Do we still have troops in Korea? And how long have they been there? Do we have troops in other parts of the world? Germany, Kosovo?
    Don't forget Japan... and many more

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...ry_deployments

Go to jail! Go directly to jail!!! Do not pass go,, do Not collect your 200.00 dollars!

Pathetic!

Gooser

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...q-mario-loyola
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 06-19-2014 at 12:43 PM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"