The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drinking and thinking...

I wasn't drinking but I did think of this on the can. What if entryexpress were run like ebay????

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    I was thinking more like Up in Smoke.

JS
    Doug's latest program is a modern version of that. You can find it on Youtube. One of his guests on his show recently was Tommy Chong!
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Don't mean to hijack, but the title of the thread reminded me of an ol skool song.

"nothin for a man to do but sit around and and think. Well, I been thinkin and thinkin till there ain't ain't nothing I ain't thunk".

Artist? Need to think about it.......
    John Stroh, Lodi ca

There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace…........If one has cut, split, hauled, and piled his own good oak, and let his mind work the while, he will remember much about where the heat comes from, and with a wealth of detail denied to those who spend the weekend in town astride a radiator.

Aldo Leopold