The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Two days with Dennis Voigt Training seminar !

Default Two days with Dennis Voigt Training seminar !

http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...3&d=1403564656

Be sure to make plans to attend this seminar!
    This opportunity does not come along very often come and spend two days with Dennis as he shares his vast wealth of knowledge to help you guide your retriever through transition.

This seminar will be held in Ancaster Ontario Canada only 3 hours from Detroit and 1.5 hrs from Buffalo be sure to register early as there is a limited registration.

The cost of the seminar is $175.00 for the two days This will include a tailgate on Saturday evening !!!

For more info email blinelabs@shaw.ca
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 3 black dogs; 06-30-2014 at 06:41 PM.

Default Dennis Voigt Seminar Update

I have had inquiries about the content of my upcoming seminar. I will briefly review the Basics steps that end up causing later problems if not mastered. The rest of the weekend will address the Transition level training that will move your dog to advanced work. Some of this will be for advanced dogs, both Hunt test and Field trial. There will also be sessions on problem-solving. I will work my dogs and some participants will work their dogs.

Our goal will be simple-make your dog the best it can be!

I am pleased to announce that Purina will sponsor the event. That means a free dinner on Saturday night plus ProPlan dog food which essentially cuts your entry cost almost in half.

See you there!

attachment.jpg
    Dennis

Less than a week away!

I had a chance to look at the grounds for this Seminar last week. It looks great to show you some of the essential handling and marking drills for Transition and even Advanced work. If you are having problems with blinds on land or water this will be helpful to you. If you want to advance your hunt test dog, move into field trials or refine your FT dog, there are still some openings.

As a bonus, we have a new Garmin Pro 550 for giveaway, lots of Purina dog food, some videos, magazines and a super weather forecast.
    Contact Chris Bayles to check that openings still available, blinelabs@shaw.ca

attachment.jpg
    Dennis