The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Dog Ladder for 18.5 jon w/26inch sides?

Default Dog Ladder for 18.5 jon w/26inch sides?

Does anyone know of any good dog ladders that you could reccomend?
    Thanks

I use a 3-step cabelas. It has hooks on the end to go over the gunnels and adjustable supports that rest on the outside of the hull. Works great on my 16 v-hull.

Thanks I will look at their ladders and compare costs. I also had started doing some looking at Excel dog ladders they want $207.00 for theirs.
    Thanks again

A few years ago I looked at all the commercial ladders available and even ordered the one I thought would work. Sent it back because when it came in and I got a good look at it it was not well made and did not fit like I wanted. I am going to design and build my own that fits my boat and folds up flat so it will store in the boat with all my other gear. But then I am picky about my gear and I like building stuff. Commercial ladders are made to fit a wide variety of boats and I want a custom fit. Paying retail and shipping charges, I can build one out of aluminum and materials will be half what they are charging retail.
    Last edited by Hambone; 07-22-2014 at 09:24 AM.
    I think they were all made to shoot because if they were not why did they give them that whirr of wings that moves you suddenly more than any love of country . . . I think that they were made to shoot and some of us were made to shoot them and if that is not so well, never say we did not tell you that we liked it.

E. Hemingway

I have a banded dog ladder, works good.