The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog Found in Irving Texas Area

Default Dog Found in Irving Texas Area

Just got off the phone with Bill Watson. He was contacted by VitalPet Animal Hospital on Story Road in Irving Texas. Someone found a Chocolate lab that apparently came from Gator Point Kennels because it has a microchip from them. If anyone is missing their pup, please call the clinic at 972-790-3585.

Janet
    JK'sboxofchocolates

SHR Diggs, Soul, Mooney and always HRCH Cinn SH 500 pt club (06/92 to 01/98), HR Rocks (09/99 to 05/04), HRCH UH Schooner SH 1000 pt club (11/95 to 11/07) and HRCH UH Wagars MH 1500 pt club (12/01 to 09/13).

Thanks Janet, will paste on a Texas board.
    Just Win

Currently middle of the "Great" Plains- Ord NE

Should be tattooed with code to I.D. this particular dog. Cleo introduced me to the "system" that they used and I have used it since on my litters. Great way to quickly I.D an individual dog if you don't happen to have a chip scanner handy.
    Raina Anderson WWW.FIREHOUSELABS.COM

According to this BMI chart, I am too short !!!

The clinic scanned the dog and it has a microchip from Gator Point Kennels. That is why they contacted Bill. Apparently, who ever purchased the dog from Gator Point did not change the chip registration for the dog so they do not know who the owner is. Bill no longer has the chip listing to be able to identify the owners. I am trying to spread the word that the dog has been found but with no way to identify the current owners.

Janet
    JK'sboxofchocolates

SHR Diggs, Soul, Mooney and always HRCH Cinn SH 500 pt club (06/92 to 01/98), HR Rocks (09/99 to 05/04), HRCH UH Schooner SH 1000 pt club (11/95 to 11/07) and HRCH UH Wagars MH 1500 pt club (12/01 to 09/13).

Senior Member Last Frontier Labs's Avatar

This happens far too often. I hope they find the owner soon.
    Sherri Young

"It's the journey that's important, with experience and knowledge to be gained along the way, in the company of our faithful dogs and our good friends."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

did this happen this morning on 183? I seen the police blocking the lanes with a animal control officer around 4:30 a.m. If it is small world

Thanks Janet for posting this. BE IT A LESSON TO EVERYONE WHO BUYS A DOG THAT IS ALREADY CHIPPER! REREGISTER THE DOG WITH YOUR OWN INFORMATION. When Cleo died, this was just one thing of many that I always depended on her to do.She has it all written down somewhere. This, along with many others I am going to have to find out where, but she has a mountain of information filed away some where, may take some time, we never threw away anything.
    'Show up for work, do the best job you can and treat others the way you would like to be treated'

Just got word that the dog has been reunited with his family! Thanks for all the help. Chips work! It is all for the dogs! Bill
    'Show up for work, do the best job you can and treat others the way you would like to be treated'

That makes me so happy to know the dog is back with his family.

Janet
    JK'sboxofchocolates

Excellent - great news.
    Patti

HRCH UH Benton's Magnum Opus MH WC - Magnum (500 points) September 11, 1994 - May 9, 2007
    HRCH UH Fowl Play's Dust Devil - Dusty (500 points) February 5, 1998 - November 15, 2006
    HRCH UH Benton's Ria of Opus CGC - Ria (1520 points) March 2, 2002 - August 6, 2012 we miss you baby girl
    HRCH CH Go West Mamma's Last Nerve CGC - Emma (450 points and counting)
    HR GRCH Benton's Opus Pocket Change CGC- Penny (40 points - just getting started)