The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Garmin/Tri-Tronics Pro 550 2014 National Amateur - Contest Winner - Congratulations

Some people have all the luck, huh Neil. Rhea sure would have looked good in that. Congrats.

congrats to neil the winner! thanks to garmin tri-tronics and rtf. i coulda used the 550, how about a "new whistle" contest?

0617141157[1].jpg
    john mccallie

Thanks to Chris,RTF,Garmin and to all of you that left messages or called. RTF is my morning coffee and if I didn't have it I'm sure I would have the shakes. As I told Chris the only thing that could have made it better is If Mickey could of won the National, GREAT DOG WONDERFUL owner we never gave up for three hours Charlie and what a great bunch of pups. And to Scott who schould have won as He's done the work, thanks to all Neil

Congratulations!!
    "Owned by Three AWS's"

Luke 6:38
    Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

There are things you just can't fix. Can't fix stupid, can't fix a neutered dog & you can't fix junk!

American Water Spaniel Club, AKC - Parent Club
    http://www.americanwaterspanielclub.org/

Robert "BAYDOG" Goodman