Hey guys, wanted to start a new thread for this, I know there has been some debate and guys asking about if the expensive coolers are worth it. I wanted to offer this to you guys. If you are looking at buying a good well built cooler that is gonna last you the rest of your life I urge you to check out www.bruteoutdoors.com . They make the best coolers I have ever used. And I've used a lot of them. They stand behind their products 100% and will take care of any damage that could happen. These coolers are made in the USA. Which is the most important thing in my book. They are a better value and better product than all the others out there. If you are interested you can save a few bucks using my coupon " andrewbradley" . If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I will answer. I use my brute boxes every day and they hold up to the abuse that caused me to buy countless coolers in years past. These things are tough, keep beer or whatever else you put in it ice cold for days on end.
0219141140.jpg