The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No need to speak English

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    The new American Dream... Welfare... free ride, take advantage of as many programs you can... it's all there for you once you sneak in..
    Sneak in ..my ***...this administration is flying and bussing them in...IMO its all part of a calculated plan, they are just daring the Republicans to stop the effort, then they will say "....see we told you so, they want to deport all of you and your grandmothers..." if the R's do nothing (which I expect them to do) they will point that they did nothing to stop illegal immigration

nothing more than using the Piven model to overwhelm the system..what is sad is that many predicted this would happen years ago, and its happening right before our eyes in real time

Who going to step up and stop them? Can it be stopped?
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Obama knows his presidential role is ending so here comes Executive Action. He thinks his legacy will not be determined by current Republicans and disaffected Democrats. He is prodding the bear w/a stick in that he might get more than he bargained for when it comes to the basic American view towards "fairness." Women w/children jumping the immigration line versus those who jumped thru all the hoops stinks no matter how you look at it. Lastly, we can not save the entire world by bringing them to the USA. That is why for over 175 years we have had forms of legal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    Obama knows his presidential role is ending so here comes Executive Action. He thinks his legacy will not be determined by current Republicans and disaffected Democrats. He is prodding the bear w/a stick in that he might get more than he bargained for when it comes to the basic American view towards "fairness." Women w/children jumping the immigration line versus those who jumped thru all the hoops stinks no matter how you look at it. Lastly, we can not save the entire world by bringing them to the USA. That is why for over 175 years we have had forms of legal immigration.
    And quotas based on country of origin, occupation, etc., which I think was a good thing.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com